@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice My younger sister would be shocked at the idea of writing an essay “just because you want to!” 😀
I think I’m going to cut out now. It’s getting pretty late.
Happy writing to you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s sort of for school and sort of just because I want to. No, I picked the topic 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Interesting. Is this for school? Did your mom pick the topic?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Fair enough 😀
I’m writing about Tolkien and his service in world war one, and how it impacted the Lord of the Rings.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh, I guess your topic is sleep! 😀 See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that makes sense. I’m not writing fanfiction, though. 🙂 I want it to be my own story with just the inspiration from the movie.
What’s your essay topic?
@epicaddie2 Hi! What’s your topic?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay cool 😀 Bye!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Yikes, I’ve gotta go. I didn’t get very much time to write… *sighs* I might be back tomorrow. Bye!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s really strange… it’s based off of the ranch I live on and the people who live here, and it basically follows these four people as they search for all the missing ducks and goats.
Like I said, strange.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool, how’s it going? what’s it about?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *waves enthusiastically* Hiiiiiiii! *yawns* I shouldn’t be writing this late-ish at night since I have zero brainpower, but I have to finish this short story before tomorrow evening so I decided I should probably work on it 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Helloooooooooo!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ah no, actually, I knew he was going to die right the way through, and it was a war film…But it literally ended with him being shot. before he’d got shot though, he’d made his best friend promise to take a medal he’d won in a running race back to his mother. I thought it would have been so sweet to have ended with his friend taking…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @whoever else is on
I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Never heard of it – but I just looked it up and I see the ending has someone named Archy dying. So…I’m assuming you made something happen like it did to Justice in your book, where he didn’t actually die? 🙂 I did that when there was a firing squad in my Civil War story and a Confederate spy was “killed”. His waking up scene is…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s awful *coughs* *looks guilty* *tries to pretend she’s never done such a thing* I’m glad you’re rewriting it! I did that once. Have you heard of the movie Gallipoli? I added an extra ending because I didn’t like where the original one finished.
I love Lady Jane Grey too! I’ve read a few books on her as well, and I always…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! So…I think I asked if you liked Lady Jane Grey and if you’d gotten to know Carousel at all yet?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I was a bit later than I thought I would be, but yes, I’m back!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s officially been three(ish) hours. 🙂 I’m back; are you?
@jenwriter17 Sorry you couldn’t be here. I think I’ll be here tomorrow.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oops……I may have been???
- Load More
