@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😀
I’ll pray for your sister and family <3
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys! Last night my youngest sister threw up, so please pray that she starts feeling better soon and that no one else gets sick! And I don’t mean to sound selfish, but since I’ve already had the stomach flu two times in the last two months plus a cold, please really really really pray that I don’t get sick!! Especially since it’s my birthda…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well… Daniel’s name also starts with a Da, so….. *cocks head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I agree with @supermonkey42. Right up there with Chaucer, too! He wrote adventure poems…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd ooh! Cool! 😀 You’re so good at making these things! I like how you made it so all the pictures are black and white. It not only makes it more dramatic but it also unifies all the images. *nods*
Not that you even need a reason to stick an owl in there.. (b’cuz we all know owls are awesome) But i’m curious what that means to her as a…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel and @ethryndal Hi don’t mind me I just wanted to hug you because Big hero 6, Tangled, Inside out, and UP (in that order btw) are my all time favorite disney/pixar movies too. :3 (How to train your dragon is good but the 2nd one is SOOO good. I would place it after tangled. 😉 )
Okay byee *vanishes into shadows cast by the raspberry s…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel Yeah, I was just gonna throw those out there and hope you wouldn’t notice… 😏 Oh well. You noticed. They’re the basic equivalent of Pixar, so I just count them in there for sanity’s sake.
HOWEVER, after looking over that list, I noticed a very important something that, for some unknown reason, completely slipped my mind.
UP.
Hello and…[Read more]
-
Ingrid started the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Since the other one is getting reeeaaally long…
Here’s another collage for my superhero story!

@notawriter This is actually Keegan, the character you drew for me!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a marvelous idea! Do it, do it, do it, do it. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled aren’t Pixar. *blushes* They’re Disney though
I still love those movies XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel AHA!! Excellent choices. I have a really hard time with this kind of thing, because their honestly all so amazing. I think I gotta go with…
*considers*
*considers harder*
*rips hair out*
I DUNNO. Probably a mix of Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled. Zootopia appeases the intellectual side of my brain that loves a good, smart mystery,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal YES!!! YESSSSS!!! *tackle-hugs you*
I would find a Pixar GIF, but Google Images is being annoying 😛
Favorite movie. Spill.
I think mine is Finding Dory, followed by Inside Out and WALL-E
@ariella-newheart Yes, I did. With an incredibly cheap program XD Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have only watched TOS and TNG so far. So I have no idea who T’Pol is… XP
My favorite character is Spock, followed closely by Data 😉
Wait, you’ve watched Enterprise?! Isn’t it kind of………
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thank you, Lord Sopespian. Your compassion is a boon in this troubled time.
*eats your chocolate*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel *sobs over the discovery of another Pixar fan*

-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ohhh, it was because I forgot to tag you!! ARGH! Sorreeeey…
Anyway thank you!! Yeah, I wanna ride one, too
@kate-flournoy Can I ride your dragon, PWEEEASE? X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal HAHA! Ahhhh I love Pixar so much… XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m honestly getting so inspired reading encouragement for someone else. You guys are the definition of awesome.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jane-Maree Yeah, I think what I’m going to do is set a couple of days (or weeks, or even a month) aside to really figure out where I’m going with this thing, and clear up all the “figure it out when you get there” moments. As Elizabeth noted, I think I’ve been pressuring myself to be perfect and get this sorted right away. Now I all I want to do…[Read more]
- Load More

