@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I gotta go. But I finished my paper for school! *throws confetti everywhere*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool! Thanks!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yep, I’m here!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@itisastarrynight Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated anymore and leaves.
For some reason I found that extremely funny. 😀 😀
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I think my mom has some essential oils… *shrugs* I dunno.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry, I had to go 😉 I’m back though if you’re still here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s an AMAZING philosophical quote. I quite agree.
Will you ask Stan if he likes this one?
“If there were no vacuums, how then would the carpets be cleaned? If there were no credit cards, how would we buy things? And, by the same token, if there were no dragons, how would we melt chairs?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Ah! That’s cool. 😀 Thankyou.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too! They’re fun to make. And thanks. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ve read it now, so no problem. Reggie wants to ride a dragon, too, but I keep telling him it wouldn’t work out well. 😉
@ethryndal That sloth is killing me. Through laughter, of course. I think I’ve officially reached the point of watching a gif over and over where your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated any more and leaves.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks, and I’m definitely still praying for you!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks!
I’ll be 14!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Praying! And, happy birthday!
I got a prayer request. So, a while ago I mentioned that I had something-that-isn’t-surgery-but-kind-of-is on my toe. And it’s still not healed, even though it’s been months and months. I go back to the podiatrist on Monday, where I’ll probably have to get shots in my toe. So. I don’t want to go. But I…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m working on a paper for school.
@seekjustice @catwing @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @rochellaine
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Awww…sure thing! How old will you be?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you and thank you!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Why, thank you! I know, right? Owls are just completely awesome! Oh, sure! I love curiosity; it’s a common disease among writers. I suffer from it myself. 🙂
Keegan’s code name for the organization/agency she works for (which is currently nameless) is Agent Owl because she is uncommonly wise for her age. So, yeah. I haven’t…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I write because it’s how I express myself. Some people express themselves through art, dancing, singing, etc, but I use written words (usually not spoken ones 😉 ). I also write because I love doing it, and I feel like it’s what God called me to do.
- Load More
