@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Okay, all good! Haha! So I guess if I ever do write a poem that I post on the forum for critique you want to be tagged…
But right now everything I’m working on is prose. 😀
Now that I’m finished with my poem I’m going back to my his-fic short story. How’s your brainstorming coming along?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Welp, I gotta head out. Happy writing! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 The Cat in the Hat is amazing. He can do so many things, can’t he? Except, of course, control Things One and Two…
Yes! That is exactly what I meant. A ball attended by octopi. Have fun storming the brain! (You think it’ll work?)
You get ten more points if you can recognize and answer my quote with the last line of it. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no you’re good! I didn’t realize you were tagging people in the Comic Poem Tag topic…I thought you were just working on a poem to post on the forum to be critiqued or whatever. *sighs* My brain sometimes. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Um…I already tagged two people, but if you go over to the topic and ask to be tagged the next person to write a poem will tag you.
Sorry I missed you! 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sounds great! I think this is going to be fun and interesting.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, oh! Me too!!!! *jumps up and down*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 This sounds cool! I have a lot of other bible reading i’m working on but I have had quite a bit of free time so I could maybe.. probably work it in! 😀 *thumbs up*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You have been tagged! Congratulations, and good luck, because you’ll probably need it… 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Here’s the Blue Hair poem you asked for…
(I really hope you’ve read The Cat in The Hat because if you haven’t this will not make any sense!)
Thing One’s Lament
Oh, what a tragedy it is
To have brown hair,
When all the time you know it should
Be blue that’s there!
My hair was once a lovely shade
Of bright, bright blue
But now it’s…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I definitely will join in with the reading, but I probably won’t be able to discuss too much *coughschoolcough*. This is a great idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yup! I’m going to post it in the Comic Poem topic.
I’m just about done, and am about to post, but first I have to decide who to tag and with what topic…
Are you interested in being tagged? 😀 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I am early (its 8:30am here) I don’t usually get time to write about now, but I’m probably not going to be on later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Wow. You ARE early! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, I’m super early today! I’m working on some editing.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Prophesies, names and crosswalks…now I am doing my own brainstorming to find out how those three are connected. 😀 😀
I finished my poem with which I was tagged by Sam Kowal in the Comic Poem topic, so I’m typing it up now, and will post it in a few minutes. Then I’ll work on something else that’s more important, but first things first! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine You know what? I’ll just leave….😜
jkjkjk
I am writing the second book in my trilogy…and brainstorming about prophesies, names and crosswalks (don’t ask). What about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, really? I’ve only seen her a few times.
Hello, Me!
Sorrrrryyyyy!!!! I just had to do it. 😀 Hello to you. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine Me is here. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You didn’t tag me…but I’m on anyway! 😀
- Load More
