@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh good! 🙂 Guess I read in opposites just like your new installment in CC (Hey, guess what? I actually read it! 😀 )
@seekjustice Just tag me when you show up. I’ll probably still be around.
Oh, and I read your new blog post and you mentioned me!!!! 😀 Well…not by name, but you spoke mysteriously of an online friend and a req…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well I’m doing math. Hopefully I’ll be writing soon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Missed you by five minutes! 🙁
@seekjustice @kaya-young I’m back!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, @kaya-young, I’m signing off and heading to bed
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young, you too. do you know your MBTI?
@catwing, how come you get the nice stories? mine never do what i say
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young, I don’t believe we’ve met
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, is it behaving?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
scratch that. putting the littles (the youngest two) to bed. but I shall return!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, I’m back
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing 😀 😀 I’ll be around in about an hour probably if you’re still here.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! I really love her!! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Probably. I think everyone’s getting ready for bed now, so we’ll do Family Worship in a half hour or hour and after that I should be back. See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Byeee! When you return will you let me know if you liked it? 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to go have lunch and do a few things, but I should be done and back in a 1 1/2hr, if all goes to plan. I might see you later?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, Oh, that doesn’t really have anything to do with the joke. You have to watch more and see what the “Who’s on First” means. It gets really crazy. What you saw was just an introduction, and no on remembers that. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yes and I watched a bit! A retired actors baseball league??? Curious.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice How about the one I posted? Can you see that?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s a short comedy sketch. I posted the link to the video above if you want to watch it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know, there’s a lot of YouTube videos that are banned/unavailable in Australia, I don’t really know why.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here is the comedy sketch @alia was talking about. It’s a big part of American culture, being quoted pretty often. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
Are you able to watch these YouTube clips in Australia? 😀 Sorry, I have no idea what it’s like to live anywhere but America.
- Load More
