@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Do you still need me to draw Jaclyn?
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I agree with @rochellaine. Besides, the walls are MINE! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing That’s funny, originally I did have Valentine sprain her ankle, but I decided against it XD
*watches you being an Overlord with amusement*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *waves back through hole*
@dragon-snapper We’re all used to you melting our chairs, but now you’ve started melting the walls between the forum threads? This is bound to get confusing! Topics will start spilling through and mixing up. Don’t you think you’d better stick with chairs?
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re looking back on the old ’80s Doctor Who episodes that you used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE several months ago, and now you’re shaking your head going, “This is so cliche…”
(Not that I don’t love them anymore… 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*obliges* *starts tossing chairs at @dragon-snapper between picking wallpaper off claws*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s the idea XD
@supermonkey42Â Thank you! And it shall get better yet…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. My real name is Esther, and all of us cousins have nicknames for eachother, just for fun.  A few of mine include Eggplant, Easter Egg, and Sylvester. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, yes, the walls are now partially safe!
@dragon-snapper, here are some chairs for you, I hope you don’t mind cushioned ones, they were the only ones I could get on short notice
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia *glances at the other wall* *Blows a puff of small fflame at it*
*offers the rest of the walls to @dekreel as she goes off to find a stack of chairs*
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I’m not sure. I never thought of that. It could just be that the taste doesn’t seem to go with the form of berries, but when @catwing let me try one I didn’t like it very much. I think I’d better just wait and let her explain to her just what they consist of.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper As far as I have seen, @dekreel has had the wall-scratching rights around here. I have no idea about wall-melting rights, though. I had only previously heard of chairs and cellphones being melted.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, HEY! WALLS HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW! besides, you only have the permit for burning chairs. the wall permit is exclusive and I know for a fact you don’t have one since they only became available 3 minutes ago, and I got the only one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Don’t tell @catwing but there really isn’t. 😀 I think she says they taste like apples and grapes and…something else…maybe blueberries? Or cashews? I really don’t remember.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD That’s awesome.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you go to the grocery store with your dad and ask him to buy raspberries and then make the big mistake of trying to explain why you like them…including rambling and mumbling about things like “King Daeus” and “ice cream” and “raspberry crowns/suns” until he looks at you like you just told him you could fly. 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye AAH, sorry I didn’t reply until now!!
KeePer was the original name for us Kingdom Pen fans. Like Catwing said, It stands for KeePer of the Realm of the Pen.
But then in one of Josiah and Daniel’s videos, Daniel, being the crazy person he is, made up the term “Kapeefer” to stand for Kingdom Pen Fan.
Now it’s among my favorite words…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank you!! 😉
*stares at squirrel* *dashes away after squirrel*
@mnvalentine RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
- Load More
