@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, y’all still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal A couple of them are on Amazon as e-books, but I haven’t gotten them all up there yet. I self-published them, the first couple with the help of my brother, until I’ve got the hang of it now. 🙂
You know, “The Cereal Wars” might actually be a great title! It’s kind of unusual and attention-grabbing. 😀 Yes, I knew he was the insp…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I was going to leave the honors to you, but since she’d already been here for three pages I decided to go ahead and let her know about it. 😀
(Is it strange that I count time in pages and posts rather than hours and days? 🙂 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m planning on having a young girl with chronic pain in the sequel to Stars Fill Infinity. I think my inspiration for her came from a time when I was suffering a lot of pain all the time (I wouldn’t call it chronic, and thanks to some physiotherapy and lifestyle changes it’s gotten a lot better, but it was bad at the time), so I h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I am trying to make descriptions of my books for my website. The problem is, it’s been so long since I wrote them that I’m having trouble remembering exactly what happened in each book! (They were published 2013-2016.) So I have them all in my lap and am reading the backs and skimming the insides to figure out what a proper de…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s fine, sometimes I totally mess up tags too and don’t even realise.
I’m editing now and also looking at how to represent disabled people in fiction.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, good. 😀 😀 😀 Are you still worldbuilding, or have you gotten to editing now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Please tell me your tag worked this time! 😀 I can’t believe I did that last time!!!!! And I didn’t even check it! 😮 🙁
@sam-kowal Hello! I don’t believe I’ve ever written with you before. Do you remember otherwise?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @sam-kowal Are you both still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Heh!
Well, I’m signing off. I keep getting distracted, and this lousy essay is due tomorrow. See you later! Good luck with school 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I hope they let you have sleeping bags at least!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, the tag didn’t work and I didn’t see your message! How’s your story going?
It’s possible. Stranger things have happened. Thank you for sneezing with me 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See you later!
@sam-kowal So where are y’all currently living if you keep getting kicked out of apartments?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, her loss
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, I shall return if y’all will be here in a 20-30 minutes. but for now dinner is calling
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, thanks. unfortunatly I can’t draw to save my life, so I have no cover…or no good one
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Dragons and Chasm Beasts? I suppose not XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Glad I could help ;-P
@alia Ahhh, sorry about that. I know the feeling
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, I tried…she said she can’t look under your bed because you live somewhere else
- Load More
