@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Thank you so much, Stan! Â Oops…I mean Sam. Â ;D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes, it was recent. I’m the last one who posted something there. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, bye! And thanks. 🙂 See you soon!
When @seekjustice finally decides to show up 😀 I’ll give her an unbiased account of the discussion we had 😉 to let her know what the question is, and she can message you with her thoughts, okay? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you for letting me! I enjoyed it. And I’m glad you aren’t too scarred by your first experience with a first-draft reader! 😀 Did you see my post in the KP Captions topic about beta readers? I think Josiah’s face at the end perfectly expresses the authors’ feelings when their beta readers dissemble and dissect their novels. 🙂
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 I replied to both your comments on my blog…and then realized that I’d forgotten to set up the “someone replied to your comment” notification! 😀 I never realized how many little things counted in the making of a website! Anyway, I think the notification is set up now, (I really hope so, at least!) but since it wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around? @jenwriter17 and I have a question about the manner and timing in which she killed one of her characters, so since you’re the most notorious character murderer around here we’d like you to give us your input.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You want comments directly in the document, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m here now. Actually reading your story right now, then I’ll probably work on my western or that blog post.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It worked! 🙂 I’ll read it in a few minutes and then let you know what I think.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just sent in a request for access. You’ll see my last name on the email address it shows. (You know my real name now, from my website. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, but Oliver Twist, Le Musical is not as old as the Les Miserables musical. I checked, and its not the same as Oliver!. 🙂
It’s based on the writing of the American Declaration of Independence. I know it won’t mean as much to you since you’re Australian, but it’s a great historical musical. And the music is more in a modern sty…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Especially since Les Mis wasn’t written until 1845, which was 8 years after Oliver Twist was written? 😀 No, I don’t think that has anything to do with it. But I know the songs from Oliver! so let me listen to the le Musical version and see if they’re the same…
On another note, but on the same topic, I just had a bell in my head…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys. I have been looking on all the art here and… Do any of you guys want me to draw one of your characters for you? Then you can do one of mine in return. I desperately need two of my guys drawn. I am actually not that good, but I love drawing. Only… I have one problem. I haven’t figured out how to draw boys/men yet. Still, if you have…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s okay 🙂 It looks really good!
It was called Oliver Twist le Musical, but I don’t know whether it was an adaption of Oliver! Or not. The song they were actually singing was Le faut a Voltaire which is from Les Mis. So I’ve got no idea what was going on there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 I’m sorry! Honestly, I would’ve told you! I just didn’t know you would be on at this time of day, and Jen asked what I was working on…so I told her! :0 😉
Oliver Twist casts singing in French?! What is that from? Oliver! the musical? Or is it another adaption?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, thanks! Yes, he is. 😛 It was really fun to draw. Did I say that already? Anyways, thanks. I am glad you like it.😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Its really nice! I’ll just second that the white writing is a little hard to read (but the headings in the introduction poat are really nice and clear).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Do you mean that I’ve been sitting here listening to Oliver Twist casts singing in french when you’ve launched your website and blog???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no! I totally am fine with you commenting!!! 😀 Thanks for doing so, actually, since it feels less empty. I’ve really got to run, but I’ll explain later what I meant.
- Load More

@rochellaine oh, no problem
Yes, you’re nice 😉 <3