@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m signing out now. wrote 267 words. I might be around later tonight
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm. I guess that did sound like an evil laugh. Don’t worry…yet. 🙂 😅 (Evil laugh will commence much later in the story)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m not so sure I like that evil laugh on the reader side of things. as an author, yes. as a reader…PLEASE SPARE THEM/US
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *chuckles* This one’s also good…. MUHAHAHAH! *wags tail*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, yay!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *defends brain* Yep. Sorry! But at least you won’t have to wait too long…probably. I think I’m pretty close to finishing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hello! Wow…good luck! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, welocme. thats sounds like an…interesting…way to study
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*tries to hack into your brain*
*realizes that brains don’t work like that*
guess I’ll have to wait til you post it…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, those mean characters, never letting us authors in on their plans.
I think you should put a certain Centaur bandit in…just a thought. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, nice, uh, creative license with the prompt…:)
@warrenluther04, LOTR!!! *exits quietly before bursting full out fangirl*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 Oh. *pauses* *embarrassed tail wag* Welp. 😉 Yep, it’s a funny meme, too. 😀
But it was even more funny as a gif….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay. I’m trying to figure out how the two characters are going to get somewhere. (AKA Warren and Riddlewit.) Also bouncing around ideas as to what characters will appear in this one…. *wags tail mischievously*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, how’s it coming along?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder I’m back on again now. 🙂 Still working on Part 3.
- Load More
