@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Tchaikovsky! He’s quite possibly my favorite classical composer! Sorry, @jenwriter17 but I have a great distaste for both Bach and Vivaldi. 😉 I prefer the later composers such as Brahms, Rachmaninoff, and Mendelssohn.
@seekjustice Are you now? 😀 I had a feeling you would be. *dances up and down* I can’t wait! (But I have to wai…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *starts sweating* No…
PULITZER AND HEARST…THEY THINK WE’RE NOTHING!! ARE WE NOTHING?
NO!!!
drat.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, Now is the time to seize the day…
is that helping? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d love to do a swapping thing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m resisting the urge to run and listen to Newsies right now!
@jenwriter17 No, I’m pretty sure that’s Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer might have done the score, but I have no idea.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thats Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer wrote the music for Pirates of the Caribbean.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, how many siblings do you have?
@seekjustice, I was listening to Casting Crowns, until @rochellaine mentioned Newsies. Then I was easily swayed to Broadway
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I haven’t listened to any modern composures (except for Hans Zimmer)…though I keep meaning to. I just never know what their names are.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That is awesome!  I wish I had more siblings, even if all of us shared a birthday.  *sighs*  Is your older brother nice?  I have always wished I had an older brother. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*basically dies* NEWSIES!!!! I am very jealous 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…oh yeah, 8 adopted. but you never said how many biological, so I went with the number I knew…or thought I knew…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, Mozart and Tchaikovsky. Tchaikovsky’s ‘Serenade for Strings’ is just amazing, and I recently played a simplified arrangement.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wonders what the number of siblings I have has to do with it* Ah, do you mean I’m used to puppy dog eyes and they won’t bother me? 🙂 Actually, most of my siblings don’t have a concept of puppy dog eyes, so there’s no problem there…but wait. I have way more than eight siblings. There are thirteen of us. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine You are in law school? *stares with awe in my eyes* wow.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, The top half of a centaur is human, so if humans can I don’t see why us centaurs can’t…
@jenwriter17, I used to play the piano. switched to violin about 7 years ago. but my sister @charisetter plays.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Your brother has a birthday today too? And yes…I have been haunting this topic. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ok. That’s right, I see you on there. (Totally not creepy, right? *sheepish smile*)
Logging off, but I’ll be back on tomorrow. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry if I’m torturing you. I should probably shut up now…. I just can’t spoil Part 3. But it’s awesome.
@rochellaine Oh. Well, that’s still really cool! 😀
Wait. You’re in law school???? Woah. *silence*
Hey, @alia , I thought you were a centaur!?!?! Can centaurs do puppy eyes? And can you beat these???

😉 -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b…but…*adorable puppy dog eyes* *remembers you have 8 siblings* drat…
- Load More
