@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, exactly. too many times I see articles saying to not describe eyes because readers don’t care, but half of who they are might be told on a single glance.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes! Â And I love describing my characters eyes, because it can explain a lot.
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I’m fascinated with eyes. They usually tell a deeper story about a person than what people are willing to share.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Goodness! Â Where did that stuff come from? Â Sorry, Alia!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. You are so perceptive.  My Mom thought the dragon looked evil, but I thought it looked scared.  🙂  <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>I like doing the eyes on animals and people because they can hold lots of emotion.  And I hadn’t wanted the dragon to look evil. </span>
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *blinks* It almost seems like regulations should be put on these. XD XD
@warrenluther04 😛 I wouldn’t go so far to call you small. Oh boy! Almost high school. *gives you ice cream in advance* Are you homeschooled?
And I will see you later. 😉
BTW, love the profile pic. Dogs. <3
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira…I love the dragon and unicorn. the the unicorn seems to know something no one else does, and the dragon looks like a lost baby that needs protecting. that what I got from the eyes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, @warrenluther04,
technically not on right now, but dang…15 already?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @rochellaine !  Glad you like it.  I get carried away with tassels and such because I like that kind of thing.  🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. I have to go now. Bye!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yup. XD . I’m a small child….I’m in 8th grade. 🙂 But almost in high school! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow. I love the picture of the dragon and the unicorn. It’s beautiful!
(I don’t think there are too many tassels. 😀 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
What’s NaNo again? I live under a book, so I miss half of the important stuff…. 😉 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 XD Too many to count. If you don’t mind me asking, what grade are you in now? I’m 10th.
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi! 🙂
Wow… So probably like 150 corners or something by the time I become a college person with a brain full of words and stories. 😀 *shudders* Adulthood….. scary. 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Have fun at piano class!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! 😀
At this rate, we’ll have at least 100 writers corners by the time I go to college.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow. We’re at #15 already. 😀
I’m writing! @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @alia
- Load More
