@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I am blogging
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Those animals are absolutely lovely!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
What are you working on? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, yep I’m still here. what are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil. 🙂  Oil painting scared me for a while, but now I am so loving it!  I can get it to do what I have always tried to get watercolor or acrylic to do.
Me and my sisters have fun looking at some of our old drawings and laughing at them. Â There was one I drew years ago where I tried to pu…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Alright. You still there?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Cool! How long have you been drawing? 🙂
*Gasps* You do oil panting? Oil paint scares me! I hear you can do some really good blending with it though! I really like the ladies hair.
Oh also you’re really good at drawing horses! I can tell you’ve practiced. Haha that reminds me of a really old drawing of a horse I did. Me and my…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec What color are your characters eyes?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Lol! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, indeed, so informative. answers every question in the world, so it must be.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Would you help me with something please? I think both of you subscribed to my website, and I know you also both have your own blogs, and since I’m having trouble figuring out the subscriber thing I wonder if you’d answer a couple of questions:
I just published a new blog post, and I had previously turned on the “notify…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. I’m not sure.  Don’t you love that answer? 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think part of the reason it was structured differently was because of the age group that each was focusing on. are y’all going to do his sci-fi/fantasy one?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Ha, ha!  True. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Interesting.  We hope to do OYAN, so it will be neat to see how it is.
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, but at least you would have an excuse
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I did cover story 7-8th grade. it was easier for me because it was more flexible. OYAN isn’t super rigid, but for me it wasn’t enjoyable or easy for me to learn. my sister, who loves structure was able to use it brilliantly, but not me.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope not.  Although we are moving, so I might happen.  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Interesting. Â I have been doing Cover Story. Â You can write about whatever you want, just doing it within guideliness. Â I enjoy it as a curriculum, because its much more freeing and helpful than anything else I know of. Â Is OYAN not like that? Â Or do you not like how its laid out?
- Load More

which post? I got one about your western, so I don’t know why you wouldn’t have received an email. On WordPress its weird because you have to subscribe to the email list, not just the site. Maybe its the same with Wix and you subscribed to the wrong one?
Oh, you got it? Whew! That’s great! 😀 Ah, I wonder if that’s so? On my website it looks like there’s the same “subscribe” box at the bottom of every page…which one did you put your address in?
the one at your Home page. it might just be a fluke with the system. I’m supposed to receive emails every time I post something, but it only happens every now and then
Oh, okay. Thank you so much!!! Can I ask one more question? 🙂 Did you get the email from Wix, or from my aclassicfuture email address?
the end of it said @pb01.wixshoutout.com
Hm, that’s funny. I get a lot of emails from Wix from a few different addresses, but none from that address. I guess that’s the one for the subscribers. 😀
Well anyway, thank you SO MUCH!!!
no problem
I got it too, so it seems to be working 🙂
Oh good. 🙂 Thanks!
I just re-subscribed with a different address, and hopefully it’ll send the email to at least ONE of my addresses next time… 😀 (Yes, I’m one of those crazy people who has multiple and diverse email addresses.)