@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Couldn’t the mute character just suddenly be able to speak like the Waif in Stars or Susan in the Finian’s Rainbow musical?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
Quick Bible quiz for you all. Who can be the first to tell me which Psalm says “Be Still and know that I am God”
First to answer wins….something.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, I really have to go now. other wise i’ll be late for work. bye y’all
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, that horrible character.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I won’t press charges because it was pretty funny. Also, I’m too busy pressing charges against my novella, which has a mute character who just spoke and I’m so ashamed of myself 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, whew, I’m off the hook
wait, @seekjustice, you arent pressing charges, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, since it was an enjoyable experience, you won’t press charges, right? So that takes care of civil law. And since I’m the Sheriff here, I’ll take care of the criminal side of things and say that killing someone with laughter on KP is not against the law.
@alia So you can calm down now. You’re safe.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *nervous sweat*Â I didn’t know, but I knew it might happen…People on KP are so fragile
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ask @rochellaine she’ll know whether it’s illegal to kill someone laughing (hey, Rochellaine, there’s another way someone could die accidentally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I don’t know about the laws in Australia, but I believe if you could “reasonably foresee” that @seekjustice would die of laughter as a result of your post, you could probably get at least second degree murder…
#lawstudent 😀
(Edit: Well, I’ll give you involuntary manslaughter. That’s probably better. It’s been a while since I st…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, glad y’all like it. when my family was on furlough for 4 months, we had a lot of time on our hands
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, not impressed??? NOT IMPRESSED??? Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dishonor on your family
@seekjustice…I hope I’m not charged with murder…*looks up law* it doesnt say anything about dying from laughter…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I LOVE writing parodies!!!! I’ve done several…even put some in my books. 😛 And yours is hilarious.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*dies laughing*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *listens* *is unimpressed* I have actually heard a few of the songs. I guess probably at cousins’ houses or something. 🙂 We also have the “slapping with fishes” Nineveh book… 😀 …and quote it frequently.
Bobert wouldn’t be much interested in this conversation either, since he’s never even heard of Veggietales. 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
ahem…
We are the MKs who don’t do anything
We just sit around inside the van
Listening to music and Rush Limbaugh
As we travel across america
Well we’ve never had a cellphone
And we don’t like wearing seatbelts
Cuz we never wear them back home
Where we live in China
And we highly dislike fastfood
Cuz it puts us in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ah, gotcha! 😀 Now, I’m listening to Donuts for Benny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Adios! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which song? I might be completely misunderstanding what it was you were trying to say…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
We are the MKs who don’t do anything! We just stay home and lie around. And if you ask us to do anything, we’ll just tell you…We don’t do anything! I feel that song accurately sums up how non-homeschoolers feel about homeschoolers, that we don’t do anything.
- Load More
