@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*hugs again* 😊
I’m speaking on hope, from the passage in Romans 5 which talks about suffering producing perseverance and perseverance producing character and character hope.
Thanks for praying. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicholerivers03 Wow! *double thumbs up* I love his boots!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 All that, and I messed up your tag. See above 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicoleriver03 :-O Oh. My. Word. SECOND PLACE?! SECOND PLACE!!!!
*scratches walls* *tackles you with hug*
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHIMSOEXCITEDYOULIKEDAVISONAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I’m sorry I CAN’T STOP SCREEEEEAMING!!!
Okay, I’ll stop. 🙂
What do you like about him? Favorite episodes? Favorite companion?
Oh, wow. And my second favorite Doctor is fourth…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be praying for your performances. *sends encouraging hugs your way*
On the subject though… I’m speaking at my youth group next Friday and I’m sliiiiightly nervous. Could you guys pray that it will go well and that at least some people will be able to take away something from it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I’m going on a hiatus until the end of the school year. Look here 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Don’t worry — I got the email! It’s just not linking to my profile page.
OH MY GOODNESS look at that!! Thanks so much! He looks awesome 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I can’t lay claim to the rhythm, though. It’s in the style of the old-fashioned but beloved limerick. 😀 You said you don’t write poems very often, so if you’re looking to practice I’d suggest you try limericks. They’re possibly the easiest style as to both rhythm and rhyme!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m glad it’s going well. Oh, too bad. 🙁 Sometimes people enjoy reading shorter books, though, since they don’t feel as intimidated by the time it will take to actually sit down and finish them.
Slowly. But I’m actually going to say goodbye now. I might be on later tonight, but I’m not sure. So see you sometime! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha! But if I respond to that I’m not going to get anything done. 😉 Sorry. 😀
How is your writing going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I’m glad you liked it.
@supermonkey42 Poor Giraffe? I write the whole poem from the farmer’s perspective and you come up with “Poor giraffe?!” 😛 Thank you! Oh, you liked the meter? That’s good. 😉
Now I have done one of the prompts from @sam-kowal – A Knight who Loves Baking!
There once was a knight who loved baki…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! Here’s hoping you actually get some writing done in spite of what I’m about to do…
Speaking of memes and such…here’s a cartoon I found after talking with my brother all night about which kinds of guns my characters should use in my western:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I created a topic a while ago that was popular for a bit but dropped off lately. In it we would post ideas which we had but didn’t want to write or weren’t able to complete, in hopes that others would write them. Here’s the link to the Writing Prompts topic, where you could post your ideas if you want.
This is just a suggestion, of course! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Are you back yet?
@jenwriter17 @skredder @warrenluther04 I’m writing – how about you?
@sam-kowal Bobert misses Stan; will he be around anytime soon?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, that’s cool! 🙂 Ooh! You sing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *bounds around in circles chasing tail in happiness* I will. Although it will probably be on Easter Sunday when I am on at like 3 in the afternoon. 🙂 I’m leaving for now too. *waves paw and tail simultaneously* I might be on later, though. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. @kaymart Would you like that? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀
Lol. I’m off for lunch too. And I’ll be on later too. Catch you around. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I play the piano, violin, and harp, though not amazingly well. 🙂 My main instrument is my voice, and I take voice lessons for operatic/classical style.
Sure, I’ll be praying for your friends! Let me know how it goes. I’m actually not really on right now, so if you tag me again I might not answer for an hour or so. Bye for now!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart What are your ideas? Maybe I could either A: incorporate them into one of my Dog in KP stories (A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen [Compendium thanks to @supermonkey42]) or B: write a new story off of one of them. 🙂
Thanks, @jenwriter17, for tagging me!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And to anyone who’s on here right now, can I have some more prayers for those two friends and their families? I’m checking in with them to see if they can make it to my church Sunday for Easter. 🙂
Thanks all!
- Load More
