@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, by the way, I have no idea where the sabre in Babylon came from. I was just talking with a former KP member once and I mentioned that I liked sabres (In my experience, you Americans spell a lot of things wrong :D) and then I said that I had a sabre from Persia, India or Babylon. I actually have a friend who does own a cavalry…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, good. 🙂 But wait, that’s funny. For some reason I always thought Rain was a few months younger than Chessy! 😀 Haha. So I pictured her as a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old kid. 😛
I’m going to say goodnight now! See you tomorrow hopefully.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
You need not fear, Kendall is 19 and Rain is 18. Kendall is the youngest male member of the revolutionaries, while Chessy is the youngest. And there’s Waif too.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, yes it’s funny, isn’t it? 😀 Any character but Justice. That doesn’t mean I didn’t like Justice, because I thought his character was wonderful! And I’m beginning…just beginning to ship him with Chessy now. 😉
Ah, please let Rain be younger than Kendall!! I really don’t like romance when the girl is older than the guy,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn’t work. However yes, I literally did.
Yeah, I guess so. Balconies and windows are romantic.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I wouldn’t trust me either. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Farewell!
Pretty good! It’s slower going today than yesterday, but I’m up to 7k.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder No worries! Also, I think I neglected to mention that this is a sequel, so if there’s bits that don’t make sense to you, that’ll be why. All the other readers have read the first book and you can too if you want to. you’ll find the links on the first page of this topic!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Did you actually say that?! You’ll give Justice and Chessy more window scenes? *squeals* Yes, window scenes are very romantic! Of course, like I said, the first thing I thought of was that favorite couple of mine, Bill and Patty, but the original window scene, which is considered one of the most romantic scenes of all time, is th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I love the fact that you could have shipped her with any of the male characters but Justice :D. Jonas is way more mature than any of them, but if I remember correctly he’s younger than Justice. I’m not sure though, I’ve misplaced my book of notes, so I can’t check. I do remember that Cirrus is the oldest revolutionary and that Rain…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m back! How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I got 458 words, how about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I thought she was going to end up with Quillon until he started interacting with her sister! Then I refrained from mentioning it since Sapphire and Quillon obviously were meant for each other and Chessy had nothing to do with anything there. 🙂 I also could have seen her with Jonas if she was a little bit older. As it was he…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ten minutes then?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops *laughs carelessly* I accidentally killed Justice AND Jen. My bad.
😛 He’s still alive at the end of the outline, so there’s a 95% chance he’ll still be alive at the end of this book.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m leaving for about fifteen minutes. Hopefully you’ll be here when I get back! 😉 Goodbye for now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Within reason of course! *looks nervous*
@skredder Hello!
Would you two like to participate in a word war, since I arrived too late for the last one?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 Oh, wow. I had no idea I was so good at this! I thought you guys would beat me by a lot! 🙂 I feel very happy with myself right now. 😛
*accepts chocolate wreath with pleasure* Thank you for this great honor. 😉
- Load More
