@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, it was quite fun to write 🙂
That’s how all my attempted poems go. Though actually, I did once write a poem that was performed at a carols by candlelight so it wasn’t too bad. I’m kind of proud of it, but it was literally inspired by God, so…
I’m not going to be a poet anytime soon. But I do like writing secret poetry…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I know it doesn’t really count as poetry, but I loved your street boy song in Stars when Waif sang it just before he died!
So, my poem refuses to be written as well, the naughty thing! I got three stanzas and then fell flat on my face. I guess it’s back to the western.
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @skye
Welcome to KP!!! We’ve got a lot in common too 🙂 I love Les Mis and just finished writing my own retelling of it, and I love The Scarlet Pimpernel as well and I’m planning a retelling of it as well. I’ve never read War and Peace but I did read Anna Karenina last month.
I also love horses and own four, though I don’t really ride…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome!
Cool! I’ve never been that great at poetry but since joining KP I’ve wanted to invest some time into learning about it more and more!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @ingridrd Hi! I just got an idea for a poem, so I’m writing that right now and will go back to my western in a few minutes to see if I can get something written on it then.
What are you working on, Ingrid?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I’ll join the party for a few minutes (aka until dinner’s ready). 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey 🙂 I’m struggling a bit too but I have another part to put up on my novel, I think.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ingridrd @alia @seekjustice I’m still here, attempting to write something, anything, on my western – and failing miserably! 🙁 What do I do when the words just won’t come out of my fingers?
Anyone feel like joining me in (unsuccessfully) writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Yes, I guess it could be. 🙂 I assumed since the guy wrote them, that they were his ideas of how the world ought to work, but they could be the actual rules and he just discovered them.
Are you writing right now? There are so many people on hiatus right now I couldn’t think who to tag, but I’m on Writers’ Corner and so far have w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @wait…who else is not on a hiatus? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I pictured the Rules of Fate as more of someone’s silly idea of what they should be, or what generally happens as a sort of “poetic justice,” not some actual rules of the universe. @valtmy is that correct?
By the way, I thought it was very funny and cute. 🙂 I like it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Is there anything in particular about the 1700s and 1800s you like?
My favorite period is even more modern history: American, from about 1900-1970.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey there! I’m a little late to the party…sorry about that!
I’ll be everyone has already asked you the cool questions, too…ugh.
Well, here’s one–d’you play any instruments?
-
Alia replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy, I don’t have time now, but I will later
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
hey there! Glad you could join us.
Most people ’round here think of nice, book related questions to ask, but here’s a few generic ones…
Favorite color?
Left-handed or right-handed?
Do you play an instrument?
Welcome to KP!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Here is Lillian!!! She was super fun to do. 🙂

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Welp. I got brave and decided to try Toby. Hope you like him!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 For you, my friend, a poem on Flying Penguins
Flying penguins are so rare
That sooner would a cow with hair
As purple as your mother’s dress
Be seen than such, I do confessFlying penguins are so strange
Giraffes on open Kansas range
Would be quite common, normal things
Compared to penguins with real wingsFlying penguins cannot b…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 I really wanna draw her! Maybe later today. *crosses fingers*
And @dekreel I might possibly maybe perhaps try your character too, even though I’m not good at men… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Helloooooo!!!! Since you said you work with horses, I assume you ride them…? If so, do you ride English or Western?? I wish I owned a horse too…*sigh* Anyway, welcome, welcome!
- Load More
