@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes please! I’ll probably have to go soon, but I’ll do a ten minute word war. I have Santa Fe playing, so I’m ready!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 Thats funny! But, well, its true!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Working on my Camp Nano novel, the sequel to Stars.
The results are really interesting you should go and have a look!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you wanna do a word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I find that really funny. I’m pretty sure I was the annoying younger sibling for 11 years until we adopted the littles.
Oh, I told my mom what you said, and she laughed.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, what are you writing? I don’t think I’ve taken that yet
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 thanks for checking up on me. It’s still tough to work through some days, but thankfully it is a bit easier to handle most days.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
Oops @alia
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey!I’m writing and reading the results of the better books survey
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ali Yeah, I know what you mean. Although you are an encouragement to me. Sometimes when I feel like being impatient with my sisters I will think, okay, Alia has even more sisters than me and she survives.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal, @seekjustice, you writing?
anyone?
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira…I think my sisters would disagree
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia You have such a sweet attitude.
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, its fine. not having me in it means that you could mention others.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sorry it didn’t mention you. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Glad you liked it. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
okay apparently the doesn’t want to tag…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter, glad I was able to help
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @sam-kowal, @seekjustice (I don’t know what time it is for you…)
anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal, thanks
@ariel-ashira, Home was really good
- Load More
