@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course! I never stopped being your friend, and never will!
I just don’t want anyone to be intimidated by my status as a law student. It frightens me. 🙂 Isn’t that funny? Other people being intimidated by me has the opposite effect that is usually is known to have: I get intimidated back… 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*shrugs* Nope! Don’t really have a preference, I’m just here to enjoy the ride. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine *knees weak with relief* Then you are my friend? My good friend?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh my dear friend! You are so sweet. You don’t need to be forgiven, because you did nothing wrong! I know it was all a joke. I was just afraid there was meaning behind the joking it outwardly portrayed. I see there was not, and I am completely happy now!
*sends hugs and lots of chocolate raspberries* (Because what else woul…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Thank you so much! You are amazing. You don’t know how much better that made me feel. *sends hugs*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
“What Have I Done?”
Tears burn my eyes
The breath in me squeezes until I can’t cry
My heart feels melted and heavier than stone
Seven thoughtless lines hurt the best friend I’ve ever known
Can my evil ever be undone?
Or our friendship repaired and re-won?
Rochellaine, in my mind
You have always been gracious and…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, I am glad you liked it. Is there anything that you want to add about your character that isn’t on the CSC? I am guessing not, but I’m just checking.
@sam-kowal and @ariel-ashira. Thank you guys! I better warn you both right now, that I am in love with writing cliffhangers. Just sayin’.
@notawriter and @alia. Thank you guys.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! Do I really come across to people here as like that? Do you all really think I’d be angry with someone for believing something different than what I believe? I thought the disbelief blaster thing was a joke, but now it hurts. I don’t like joking about hurting people or arguing. Have I ever argued with anyone abou…[Read more]
-
Ingrid and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Thanks so much. ❤️
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!
@rochellaine Thanks, friend! And yeah, I am playing Ella in Cinderella. 🙂 It’s probably the most challenging role I’ve ever done.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I guess I don’t really know if Giarstanornarack is Stan’s full name…I just assumed it was because Stan is always trying to melt chairs, and the above name (which I am not going to try to spell again 😛 ) has a “stan” in the middle of it. 😀
Guess we have to ask @sam-kowal 😉
And wait a minute, Sam. You weren’t content with…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, the defendant is technically always allowed to defend himself if he wants to do so, but the only place that really works is in the small claims court where everything is a little less formal. (Even here in America where we’re not as formal as you. 😉 ) In criminal courts, if the defendant doesn’t bring a lawyer he really d…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingrird Will definatley be praying!
-
Joy started the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
*appears out of nowhere*
Greetings, Kapeefers! I’m going to peak my head out of my hiatus for a second to ask some questions:
In my children’s books, I have a school bully, and lately I have been considering giving him a bigger part of my books. So my questions are: What are the motives of a bully? What are the literary cliches of a bully? And…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Definitely praying for both requests!
…May I ask what the play is about? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I know you were trying to have fun, and I like the other poems, (great job with them! 😀 ) but the poem you wrote about me hurts. 🙁 It’s hard to explain what I mean, and…I don’t know…maybe the easiest thing would just be to show you a “poem” I wrote yesterday a few hours after reading the email with your post in it. I’m not g…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @ethryndal
Hey, guys. Two things: 1) Could you keep me in your prayers this week? I have practice late every night for a play that I’m in and performances Thursday—Saturday. Please pray that I can stay on top of schoolwork and everything despite being dead tired.
2) My aunt and uncle have been in c…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Anyone here? I’m writing.
- Load More
