@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! Â I agree!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I personally don’t see a problem with it, but I will say that I see a destinction between non-Christian music and Popular music. I don’t listen to pop music because I don’t see it as uplifting, encouraging, God-honouring or entertaining, but I do listen to a lot of non-Christian music, such as musicals, because even when they aren’t…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing 😀 Yeah, it was Sam Kowals idea to say that I am not that afraid of dragons.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing *nods back* Â thank you. Â Your a good friend! Â To make sense of me when I am half asleep.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Neat! Ashira is the hebrew word for “I will sing”.  Ariel means “lion of God” or “hero”, and I think it might be hebrew too but I am not sure.  I like it for a pen name!  I wouldn’t mind if it was my real name, although I like my name Esther really well!  Yeah, I wanted a pen name though because anyone can look ar KP. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wow. Â Those are some wise conclusions on some biblical study. Â Thank you for sharing with me! Â I will keep all these in mind, and maybe do some further search on my own on this subject.
I am talking about lyrics, not the way the music is played.  I have my own definite convictions on how music should be played. 🙂
Thank you so much!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that’s interesting. I thought I had set it up so the emails would be sent from my website email address. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks! 😉
Okay, so I don’t want to use my real name for most internet stuff, just like most of the people here. That’s mostly for privacy, because literally anyone can see what we post her…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I like what @sam-kowal said about how a person can do his work for God in any walk in life. That said, of course I also believe there is such a thing as bad music, and bad lyrics, which a Christian shouldn’t sing. I know some people believe you should only sing hymns, some believe you should only sing Psalms, some believe you can s…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Thats an interesting consideration. Â Do you think that could influence or impact those people toward God, you mean?
Wonder what @rochellaine would think? Â I value everyone’s opinion highly, especially when it is backed up with the Bible.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Ha, ha!  Thanks.
Is “epic”your favorite word?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Thank you, @sam-kowal ! Â I think you have a good point! Â Still, how would it glorify God to sing songs like that? Â Wouldn’t it just praise yourself?
I don’t know.
And yeah, your right about copyright jazz.  I was just useing that as an example. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, Keepers!
Okay, I have a question I have been thinking over for some time. Â But I still am not sure.
Is it alright for a christian singer who wants to glorify God to sing songs like “My Heart Will Go On”, which are not bad, but not christian either. Â Or if I was to record an album, should IÂ not sing them on there, but just sing them al…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal But be warned, I might change it if I think of something better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Then I shall take your suggestion and apologize for making you wait! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool! Â Sounds like fun.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Would you like to guess what my signature would say if it ever loaded? 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, if Dekreel likes it you better change it back or she might scream in your face.  🙂  I like your horse too!
Do you play the ukulele?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Actually I got your email from an update on your western novel. 🙂
Also…why do you call yourself Rochellaine? Â Did you make it up?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira No, not exactly. I was just pretty confused because I never use my iCloud email for anything on KP, and didn’t know where you would have gotten it. 😛 Also, I thought the stuff on my website was sent from the Wix web managers, since someone told me my blog updates weren’t sent from any of my addresses but from somewhere else. So…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wha…??? Â Where is the steampunk horse???!!!
How do you make a crying emoji?
- Load More
