@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, I have to go now. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose 🙂 Okay. Thats what I figured.
@filewriterbase13x No problem! I get the whole family rules thing!
@skredder I am working on “The Crimson Cup”.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder, I am working on Truly Lost our Minds part three. I hope to post it sometime tomorrow. Hopefully. I really should be working on Classified, but I am not much motivated with that at the moment, sadly.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, and @skredder. I wish I could tell you where I am, but I’m not allowed to give out that info. No offense to you of course, just family rules.
@jess-penrose. *smug expression crosses face* That’s good. Good to know. You would probably think I was pretty boring anyways. Haha. Well, maybe.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose What does it mean to be an aussie?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose I am in Missouri. Its 6:44 right now. @skredder Where are you at?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skreeder, thought so.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sup, @skredder. Your USA, right?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, Nope, sorry to disappoint you. I am not. *looks at you suspiciously, wondering if this J. A. Penrose will find the location of File Writer*
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, maybe. I really have no clue. How embarrassing. I will have to check for sure, but you are probably right.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, 6:30. I guess maybe we aren’t EST. *wonders* I don’t even know for sure.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, Nice to meet you too. I like the sound of your WIP. My main WIP is on an unofficial hold right now.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, USA. EST time. I think. Yeah.
@jess-penrose, I was wondering the same thing
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you live in Australia?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You know me, don’t you? 🙂 Where do you live, by the way? What time zone are you?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose. Great, me too. What are you working on? If you don’t mind me asking. I am doing my KP story, Truly Lost Our Minds Part: Three.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ok, great! @that_writer_girl_99, Oh, I really like your user name by the way. What made you decide to be a super hero? What is your WIP? Is that a lot of questions?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be on for awhile, so whatever you’re good with is good with me. 😉 @filewriterbase13x
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, Writing. *double blinks* 0:50 to 0:15? Or 0:oo to 0:15?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*blinks* What are we doing? @filewriterbase13x
- Load More
