@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17
I wrote 312. (see below) *groans* Well, that’s not too bad I guess. I’d like to have gotten four hundred, though. How’d you two do?Edit: Whoops! I counted wrong. I actually only got 274! 🙁 🙁 🙁 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
237 words.
last sentence: She wished now that they had told Jycin why they had such need to hurry, but it was to late.
Well, I have to head to bed now. night yall
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I would love to, but I have to eat and then do some stuff before bed. 🙁 What is a word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, sounds good. I’m starting
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, you and I said the same thing. 😛 Okay, see you in ten minutes!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 How about ten minutes then? You can just time yourselves whenever you read this post.
I’m starting now.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia This time I’m back a little closer to the time I expected. 😛
@jenwriter17 Hi! Ready to war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, we’re gonna war in a few minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’ll be on until my parents tell me to go to bed, so I really can’t say how much longer. could be anywhere from an hour to 15 minutes.
let me know when you get back. It gives me time to clean my room before I buckle down and write
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes! How much longer will you be on? I’m going to talk to my dad for a few minutes, (Probably just five or so,) so when I get back I’d love to do a word war! That’s about the only way I really get anything done… 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, would you like to do a word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I am
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, that was longer than I expected! I had to do a couple of other things before coming back here. Are you by any chance still around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m not opposed to romance, if written well. But, since I am sixteen and have never been “in love” (I really dislike that term…in love…makes no sense) I feel as though I would make it completely fake sounding even if it happened on accident.
I hope I’ll still be on. But I might be called away
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh no! Make it a romance! 😛 I guess…well…maybe you’re not trying to take all the romance out? Maybe you’re just trying to make sure romance isn’t the entirety of the storyline? I hope that’s it. (In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I love romance! 😉 😀 )
I just got the call for Family Worship, so I’ll probably be back in ha…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’ve actually been avoiding my characters until I can figure out how to make sure its not a romance…since its already leaning that way. But at the same time my June deadline is creeping up on me
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, you’re leaving now…goodbye! 🙁 See you in a couple of days!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice when are you leaving?
Oh, haha. Thanks! 😀
@alia I’m having the same problem with my poor Uncle Bill. I threw him over a cliff at least three weeks ago in real time, though it’s only been a few hours in the book. I was informed by Jess Penrose that he probably will refuse to speak to me once I finally get around to rescuing him!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, aw. well have fun.
- Load More
