@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b..but you said you were considering killing them. I thought you were coming to our side of things
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I am considering grabbing my characters and running for their lives.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, do y’all want to word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, who me? never. and there is absolutely no sarcasm in that statement
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, It’s not my fault. I’m a writer. Besides, half the fun is torturing both the readers and characters by torturing and killing your characters
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, *grabs chocolate and pizza* think I’m set now
@rochellain, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia I DIDN’T give away a spoiler! I just said he’d been found. I didn’t say he was rescued. How do you know if he’s okay or not? Maybe he was dead when they found him!
@alia What a cut! 😛 I guess that’s a reasonable reputation, though. I couldn’t kill Uncle Bill. But I’m planning on getting my courage up to kill at least so…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, it wasn’t as though @rochellaine was going to kill him off.
I think I need mental support
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, way to go uncle Bill!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, *sweats*. I’m working on Decisions, writing a blog post, working on a speech for my mom, and getting distracted with teaching myself Hindi
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder @seekjustice I have an announcement to make! Uncle Bill has been found!!! Congratulate him, since he’s been waiting for this moment for a long time. 😀 😀 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17…sequel??? dang I’m really far behind
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, I’m back
Jen, is that the Stars fill Infinity one? if it is…no spoilers please. My mom has banned all free reading until I catch up on my school list, so I haven’t even started part 1
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when the very presence of book is inspiring.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Meant to say that I really enjoyed that last installment. 😛 I like how you portrayed me as that overly-protective, bad-cop type of dragon.
Because that’s what I am. 😉 😀 Awesome.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, my mom said I needed to do Spanish or French before I write. So I should be back in 15-20 minutes
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well I’m here finally. Are you still here, or are you gone? 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I might be. depends on what I have going on. Just tag me when you return
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ll probably be here in about half an hour, if you’ll be here then.
- Load More
