-
Kads replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Awww, thank you again!! XD I’m glad that I was able to show a story through that <3 Lol really?? The boy’s name is Kodia actually, but to me he is koko <3 I’m still considering names for the pixie, but the three I’m leaning towards are Lumenne, Luma, or Aerya/Aera. (Which one do you like most? Do you have any other pixie names?…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
A haiku about my new piglet, Saucy!
Piglet on my lap-
I look to your eyes;
Intelligent, brown.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
No problem, girl!! 🙂 I’m happy that it means a lot to you, and you definitely expressed the emotion very well!! Oh, I give my characters little nicknames/pet names all the time, and they’ve owned my heart as well, so I totally understand XD) Oh, really??? Yay, I’m so glad, because I feel so connected to these characters and…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you so very much; you have no idea what that means to me. I really tried to express the emotion through it and how the characters felt!! Haha np for having a happy ending, these two deserve it! I could never break their small character bean hearts 💕(yes i love them and they have pet names and everything, these guys are like…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you SO MUCH, that really brightened my day, girl!!! <3 I am so very glad you like it, so watch out for when it hits shelves 😉 😉 😉 I am so so SO happy and am so thankful for your kind words <3333
@scoutfinch180 Thank you! I worked really hard on it 🙂
@devastate-lasting Awww, thank you so much! That means a lot to me and…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, this was SO SWEET! I love every line of this poem! *heart eyes* And thank you for having a happy ending; I was hoping nothing sad happened because that would’ve broken my heart and I feel so connected to these characters and it just… *inhale* Sorry about that. I just love this so much! I don’t have any critiques, so…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you so very much, that’s exactly what I hoped from it!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Well, thank you!! Yeah, it’s true, I think when there’s more emotion and, like, experience in a poem I like it more!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you SO MUCH!!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Awww, thank you! What’s your favourite part of it? <3 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Okay, I will! Haha, it was pretty strenuous but I am very proud that I managed to get through it. c: XD I’ll do that! <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!! <3333333 And I can tell you put a lot of effort into it!! Yes, do share!! *claps hands together* Oh, I totally get you–you deserve a well-deserved break XD Just take it one at a time! You’ll get there! *fistbump*
-
Kads started the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, everyone. I wrote a poem called “Forever Perfect” and would like some feedback on it… let me know what you think in all honesty! Dark chocolate style! Be ruthless.
Forever Perfect
The pixie child went out to play
Betwixt the grass and trees one day
With the wind at her back, and soft earth underfoot
Her sight: it was caught, one mere step…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic Ultimate Alpha/Beta Reader List in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I know I’m younger than everybody else here, but I’d love to beta read for you guys! I want to help y’all and make friendsssss <3 ^_^
Name: Grace
Experience: Not very experienced, but I’ve done short story critiques, etc. before. I’d love to help you by being a reader, though!
Style: I can be any. If you don’t care,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Uhhhh… Problem? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Wahhh, I have the exact same problem. I’m supposed to be writing my first book rn to get the first draft done for June, which I do enjoy, but there are other things I want to write too!! I’ve got like 2 of my other series books on the go, and I’m writing a fanfic too (half to prove everyone wrong that fanfic is bad and half to do it…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ahhhhh! Thank you! <333333333 You’re waaaaay too nice x3 I’m so glad you like it though, I worked really hard on it! I’ll be sure to share the cover once I’ve scanned it and tinkered with it on Canva.Â
*wheeze* You have nO iDeA hOw LoNg iT tOoK and i’m pretty sure i’ll go on a drawing hiatus for like a week after this… i put like…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres XD It’s true but like everyone just has those characters thatÂ
have a soft spot inown your heart.I go harder on them when I’m designing them becauseÂthose characters turn out the best if you spend time on them. <3 (Kodia’s one of them XD) -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! The color palette, the wavy hair, the shading… ugh, it’s so beautiful! You’re so talented! And, in answer to your question, YES! I’d pick it up in a heartbeat, because it looks very interesting (and it has a diamond. I mean, what else is there to say?) Great job, girl!!! <3333333 *claps*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, that’s okay! I LOOOVE these quotes!!!! I guess since I’m an amateur writer who’s currently not quitting, there might be some hope for me to be a professional writer one of these days. 😄 As always, SO inspiring!!!!!! <333
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
