-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, looks great!!! Amazing job, @issawriter7!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I just realized I never answered your questions about the confession scene! *facepalms* Sorry about that. After Newton splits up with the group (because he’s embarrassed after confessing his feelings to Caira), Caira goes off on her own to find him, and then ends up apologizing to him for overreacting and yelling at him. She then…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, good! My posts act weird sometimes and don’t show up… *sigh*
And of course! I agree–winter has so much potential writing material, and it’s just such an interesting season. It could be warm and cozy, or blizzard weather and frightening XD Wow, ten below? You must live in a cold climate! It usually doesn’t get below 10 degrees…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
My post isn’t showing up here… did you get it, or should I repost? I don’t know why it’s so wonky 🙁
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I know! It’s such a temptation… *sigh* And it’s in such a convenient place, too… Haha, same here:) It’s one of those things that it’s super hard to explain, so you just say ‘It’s a writer thing’ and keep going XD Yes, I know! Caira uses her powers on Newton multiple times, and I’m just sitting there shaking my head and knowing…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hi, guys!! 🙂 I’m posting a mock cover that @issawriter7 designed for me.

-
Katherine replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oooh, this sounds like an AWESOME challenge!!!!!!!!😃 Is it alright if I jump in now even though I’m a little late?
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! On it!
@issawriter7 *shudders* Yeah, I’m going to redo Colin. XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*pauses* *glares at all caps button* Nope, I won’t give into the temptation… *puts entire book over all caps button* There we go. Yes, I know! Also, I’m really glad you’re writing hate-to-love as well, because now we can both talk about how
frustratingfun it is! 😀 It makes me grin outlining those future scenes, because Caira would…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! That’s fine, though I don’t think it technically had to be fantasy. I know she said fantasy but it’s more if you’ve got some awesome charries or worlds you’d like to see come to life!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, girl, like COMPLETELY relating over here!!!! The first things I ever make digitally don’t end up good. AT ALL! XD Anyway, you may definitely try again!! For your first one, you were totally headed in the right direction and I wouldn’t say you butchered Colin. And, girl, it really wasn’t as bad as you make it out to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon I know! I just love the line where Holly’s like “great now there are two child geniuses” and Minerva’s just like “GENII”. XD She could’ve been a really great character.
Yesss, try it! With black olives though, they’re much less sour (and veryyyy good on pizza 🍕😋).
Haha, I know!! They always make the endings all weird. I’ve act…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 I think I kinda butchered Colin. I’d like the chance to be able to try again. XD I know I can do better than that and am just getting started with it anyways. Sorry again. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 K, so I tried to do Colin. It coulda been better, but I tried. XD I couldn’t get the hair to be very brown, and it looks like he’s kinda sunburnt, but eh. XD I hope you still semi like it at least though. I’m pasting a link so you can tinker with it if you want.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @gracie-j @writerlexi1216 The program is called Artbreeder! I’ll set to work on y’all’s charries and landscapes! Just a note, they do take me a bit of time to make, but with descriptions I should be able to do it. Thanks, all of you!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
It doesn’t seem like my post went through… did you still get it? Or should I re-post? Sorry about that!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! And I enjoyed reading
fangirlingthrough it the second time even more than the first!! 🙂 Yes, me too! Maybe that’s why I only have two seasons in my world: autumn and winter. Hmm. I know, winter is definitely the most magical season, and it’s so much more interesting to read about than other seasons! Not to say anything…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, me too!!! I know, this thing can be so wonky sometimes!! XD And OF COURSE!! I loved them, and honestly, I’d LOVE to know more about the story where these charries came from!! *sighs and still obsessing over your gorgeous character names* Sorry, I have a weakness for great character names.
And yes, I re-read those quotes again…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oooh, this is so COOL!!!!!!!!!😃 I’m curious, though, what is the program?
Type: character
Description: dark brown hair, slight beard, dark eyes, hairstyle similar to Flynn Rider from Tangled,
Name (optional): Palladin
Genre: fantasy (so, yes, he has magic)
Additional notes/anything I should know? Palladin is 19 years…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness, this sounds amazing, thanks for tagging me!! 🙂 I’ll do a world for now (would it be okay if I did a character later? Because this sounds super fun!) I’m not the best at describing things, so forgive me! By the way, if you needed me to describe a specific town/city in Aldova, I can do that, too.
Type:…[Read more]
- Load More
