-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, thank you!!! I’m hoping to post a couple more chapters (maybe tomorrow or the next day), so maybe you’ll get to see more of him 😉 Not sure how good they are, though lol. Yeah, fire powers definitely fit him better!!! And THANK YOU! I liked the soft colors:)
Aw, thanks, and *gasps* I love love love those quotes so much!!! T…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re SOO WELCOME!!!!! I’m soo happy to hear that!!! *also smiles super hard* Hahaha, well when you write about awesome characters it seems the fanbase spreads faster than the book. 😉 Ooooh, shapeshifting powers are COOL buut I do like him with fire powers better!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* Again you’re TOTALLY welcome!!!!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!!! *smiles super hard* Aww, that means the absolute WORLD to hear that!!! It’s just so amazing that my characters have fans, like, WOW!!! Yeah, I thought fire powers fit him well (fun fact: Deek originally had shapeshifting powers 😉 ) and just a huge thank you for saying that!! WOO-HOO!! And of course!! I thought about…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, you’re right!! It fits him PERFECTLY!!! You’re SO welcome! *gasp* HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE HIM?????!!!!!!!!!!! I mean whoever wouldn’t like him just seriously doesn’t have good taste. 😉 Deek is MAH BOY!!!!! 🙂 (Aww, THANK YOUUU!!!!!! I was getting a bit tired of the old one.)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YAS, he does!!! Which is dangerous/chaotic/awesome all at the same time!!! XD I thought it was the best power that fit his ‘fiery’ personality. And THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:) I’m so glad you like him!!! I was so nervous that Deek would be an unlikable character, so it’s been so great to see he has so many fans! 😉 (Also, I love the new…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Okay, soo I know I’m just jumping in the middle of a conversation but wait DEEK HAS FIRE POWERS???!!!! Like no way! Girl, that is just THE COOLEST!!!!!! YESSS!!!!! Is it possible to like him even more??!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! This is like the quote I LIVE by!!! LOOOVE IT!!!!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thank you!! And, likewise, I’m definitely a hardcore The Snow Warrior fan (and can’t wait to write a huge review for it when it’s a bestseller) 😉 I’m glad to hear that I’ve encouraged you!! I honestly love your story idea and love hearing absolutely anything about it!!
*gasps one thousand times* *smashes the all caps button* THAT…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my GOODNESS, Katherine!!! That is pure amazing-ness!!! Thank you x 1,000 for making that, because that fits Deek so well!! And it just means the absolute world to me that other people like my characters and want to make things inspired by them!! *smiles super hard* And I’d LOVE to see more Deek-inspired things!! Thank you sooo…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! I’m glad you liked them, especially since I need to get better at writing character summaries… *sighs* Alana is definitely one of my favorites, and thank you for saying that! I thought her being a reindeer shepherdess helped her stand out more, and yes, I love the sisterly relationship between her and Caira, because Alana…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! Honestly, autumn & winter are two of my favorite seasons, so I just included them as the primary seasons for Aldova. And yes, you can definitely go there, as long as you have a portal, a sword, and a very warm cloak. Oh, and a map–you might get lost, because it’s pretty huge.
Aw, thanks! *bows* Writing always has two…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m THANK YOU, ABIGAIL!!!!!!!!😃
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ahh, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃 *gasp* Really?!?! Woo-hoo, I was hoping you would like it!!!!!!!!! 😉 (Hehe, I get a medieval feeling when I think about it too. Yay, I’m glad you like it!!! I agree, magic is A-MA-ZING!!!!) Aw, you’re welcome!!! 🙂
Thank you!!! You’ve done a fabulous job at choosing your character names…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course! And thank you so much! You’ve inspired me to work hard on my current novel, and given me the thought of possibly writing a Biblical fiction someday! 🙂 Aw, I could definitely see why Paul would be your favorite (though, I have to admit that all of them sound amazing)! And Luke as well! Haha, those do sound like funny…[Read more]
-
Katherine and
ella are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, good! It’s so weird sometimes *shakes head* Hopefully this one won’t disappear this time! Aw, thank you! Yeah, it’s definitely funny/sweet-not-so-sweet about Caira using her powers on him… it’s amusing to write them bickering because I know exactly what’s going to happen in the future 😉 Thank you! That makes me happy to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
So I wanted to
monologue talk a little more about my charries. This time, a few that I don’t normally talk about:The first one is Alana Hargreaves. Like Newton, Alana has two introductions: one in Ch.~3, and one in Ch.~6, when she joins the group officially. She’s around 14-15 years old, has slightly darker skin (because she’s native to a diff…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Girl, your characters sound amazing!! It’s always a treat to read about them, because I just think it’s so unique and fantastic that you’re writing Biblical fiction. That’s a certain genre I wouldn’t mind trying someday. And I just love TAS so much!! 😀 Do you have a favorite among them?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes! Agreed!:) And I love those reactions (especially Anton’s) XD My characters live in a cold climate, too, though it isn’t as much as Birch Woods. Mostly, it’s like a never-ending cycle between autumn and winter, which is why everybody wears cloaks and warm clothing all the time. You described that perfectly! Writing is such a…[Read more]
- Load More
