-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
All right, so I know I’m supposed to be sprinting, but I just looked at my overall word count for my entire book and realized I HAVE WRITTEN A NOVEL!!! I HAVE OVER SIXTY THOUSAND WORDS AND I’M INTERNALLY SCREAMING right now! But I’m scared it’s going to end up being too long because there’s still a ridiculous amount of story I need to tell 🙁
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms
I here and ready to WRITE!!!!!!!😀
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you so much for tagging me!!!!!!!!!❤️@nanisnook @joy-caroline You guys wanna join the sprint?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
joining at :30
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Girl, you did AWESOME!!!
Anyways @nova21 @scripter-of-kingdoms @devastate-lasting and @writerlexi1216
I am pumped and ready to get some more words written. WOOHOOO!!!!! We have got this y’all!!! Let’s just let those words flow and remember the number we write is not ultimately what matters. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE’RE ACTUALLY…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I mean, it wasn’t perfectly accurate and not entirely how I picture them in my head, but Artbreeder is pretty tough to use, and that was one of my very first tries XD Maybe I’ll try them again sometime, I don’t know. Either way, thank you:)
(Also, I love your tagline!!:)
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl We’re starting now! (I’m sprinting from :10 to :10 cuz I’m a bit late, oof. XD)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Seriously. Y’all better have at least five thousand words written together when I get back. 😉
or else the chocolate’s all mineOkay, I’m mostly joking.
But not about the chocolate part.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
gotta go eat right now, but I’ll be back! Until then Y’ALL WRITE SOME WORDS!!! WOOHOOO!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS 100% AND JUST KNOW I’M GONNA BE BLOWN AWAY BY Y’ALL’S WORD COUNTS WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!! *passes out water bottles and everyone’s favorite snacks and secretly places away a jar of chocolate for when the sprint’s over with*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Everybody ready to start the sprint? I’m about to begin!! <3333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Gotta go eat now, but I SURPASSED THE CHALLENGE!!!!! I wrote 559 words in my novel!!! WOHOOO!!!!! Last line: So I grittted my teeth and kept moving.
Did you make it, too?
Oh, also, for y’all lovely gals who are about to start the hour sprint, I’m gonna have to miss the first half, but I’ll be back, Lord willing!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I like your challenge!!!! WOOHOOO!!! YESS Let’s BOTH try to write 150 words before I have to leave!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU!!! Ooh, that’s right!
Okay, I’m back but I’ll probably only get a few minutes before my mom calls me for dinner. But let’s see what I can do, shall we? Going at :34
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
WOOHOOOO YOU ARE DOING AWESOME, girl!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! Yep, it’s official, you’re last line is waaaaay better than mine!!!!!
Okey-dokey!!! Sounds AWESOME!!!! I like to take some occasional five minute breaks in between, so I’ll definitely be back in a gist!!!! Can’t stop now while I’m on a roll, lol. XD Anyway, until then…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Well, I’m gonna take a short break, so pausing at :18 with 1,296 words written in my WIP, Heir to His Crown. Just for fun here’s my last line: The next quarter of an hour was spent in silence.
Okay, that was actually the most boring line I wrote, but oh, well.
How’d you do?
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Awesome!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Hi, Ella!!!! 🙂 I see that you’re already sprinting with Issabelle. I’m planning on sprinting at 8 EST if you’d like to join in again.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Sweet!! Then starting at :07, going till I feel like stopping. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I don’t think everyone’s official sprinting right now, but I was actually about to write in a couple of minutes, if you’d like to sprint with me, girl!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yep, we’ll be all ready next time!!!! AWESOME!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Awww, you have truly just made my day with your kind words!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!!!!!!!<33333333 Yay, I’m so happy to hear that you love her name!!!!!!!!😀 Good thing nothing bad happens to Tiana; I wouldn’t want you to worry.😉
Plus, Deek doesn’t need you stressed so you can be good to him in his story. XDAww, I’m so…[Read more] - Load More
