-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I know I haven’t been here for a couple of days, eh eh . . . .
But, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who sprinted last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🎉🎉🎉 Y’all did FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
@writerlexi1216 @nanisnook @daisy-torres I’m so sorry I missed your sprints!😦 I hope y’all made a lot of progress!!! <333 If you’re planning on sprinting again today, I’d…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!
Ooooh, I LOOOVE your snippet!!!!! Rowan sounds like such an AWESOME character!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, I LOOOVE that line!!!! It’s sooo mysterious and eeek, is giving me all da feels!!!!! And aWESOME word count!! THANK YOU for sprinting!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting @daisy-torres
I got 649 words with one too many distractions included. XD
Last line: A small hand grabbed mine.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Joining!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, this is such an elegant and charming aesthetic!! Yes, you NEED a knight character now, because this would be so interesting in a medieval-styled novel.Â
Wow this collage reminds me of the MC of my other WIP very much. You definitely just inspired me to create a new collage 😀 Ah, I adore the knightly feeling of this! It’s lovely!:O -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much!!! With only three days of NaNo left, I’ve been pushing myself to write so much more than I normally would, so yes, anytime you’d like to sprint, just post an invite!!! 😛 I’ll be free from noon-on tomorrow, so that would be AWESOME for us to sprint again!! 😀 😀 😀 Of course, girl!! That’s great to hear!! I’m…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWESOME!!!!!! Well, I hope you get lots of words written!!!!! <333 Aww, thanks!!! <3333 AWESOME!!!!! Imma totally down for that. I actually don’t have as much school stuff to do tomorrow, so I should be pretty wide open. 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I just took a long break and now I’m going to resume sprinting, actually, but I’m glad we got to sprint together again!!:) *gasps* You go, girl!! *pumps fist as well* Yay, that’s amazing!! I wish you the VERY best of luck with your writing, and that’s a fantastic word count!! We should totally sprint tomorrow again if you want to!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I dunno if you’re still sprinting, but I’m gonna have to hop off now. I *finally* finished the first draft of my argumentative essay. *pumps fist in the air* Sooo now that that’s outta the way, I *hope* that means I’ll have time to work on Heir to His Crown for the rest of the week. Anyway, I got 421 words!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!! THANK YOU!!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course, girl!! I’m mostly free anytime to sprint, so if you ever need a writing friend, I’m here!!:) That’s an amazing word count, and *gasps* OH MY GOODNESS, I ADORE that excerpt!! Seriously, there’s so much tension and lovely descriptions!! (No, it wasn’t too dramatic at all! You should totally keep that description in!) You’re so…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!!!! YAAY!!! I am SO glad!!! EEEKKK girl I LOOOOVE all the descriptions you used in that scene!!!!! Like AMAZING!!!!! AND CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME WORD COUNT!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!! <333 Thank YOU for sprinting with us!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, girl, sooo sorry I never responded to the last thing you had sent to me! Since you didn’t come back, I had thought I was going on my own and just ended up quitting. And then I wasn’t back on my computer until late last night. I’m sooo sorry!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Girl, that is TOTALLY okay!!!!! You are more than welcome to jump in on ANY of my conversations!!!!! <333 OH MY GOODNESS, Lydia, A HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!!! That just means SO much that you think so!! 😊 <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure!! I’d be more than happy to sprint with you!!:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Joining at :30!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ah… interacting with characters is one of the most enjoyable and lovable things about writing, isn’t it? Most of the time, that is XD Yes, of course we will! *high-fives* Haha, maybe I will!! Thank you so much for the motivation!! I’m scheduled to write around 9,000-ish words(?) before Friday to meet my NaNo objective, so… *gulp*…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Heh, I guess so, huh? I feel like my characters are turning to me with questions about where the story is going, and I just shrug and haven’t the slightest idea. Only four more days of NaNo left, though!:D Oh, yikes. Writing four essays doesn’t sound ideal : Good luck with it! You’ll do just fine–I’m certain of it. 🙂 Graduation is…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Elizabeth!! 😀 Haha, that was an… interesting scene that I wrote yesterday. Not sure what’s going to happen, but that’s what I signed up for with NaNo, I guess. XD. Oooh, that’s a fantastic word count!! And *pained smile* I’m proud of you for actually writing for school, because me on the other hand… *ignores my thousands…[Read more]
- Load More
