-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOUU!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Okey-dokey!!! Will do!!! YESS!!!! I’d TOTALLY be down for that!!!!! <33 I’m hoping to get most of my schoolwork for the day done in the morning so I can write from like fourish until I’m ready to drop. XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thank you!!! OF COURSE!! And don’t feel pressure–I’m honestly tired from writing all day so I’m completely okay with not sprinting anymore XD Of course, and yes, anytime you’d like to sprint, just tag me!!! I’ll be able to sprint again tomorrow evening, possibly, if that works!!! 😀 😀 😀
THANK YOU, Katherine!!!…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 @writerlexi1216 Y’all did FANTABULOUS with your writing!!!!!!!👏 And Lexi, I LOVE THAT SNIPPET!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 I especially love the part when Evie said, “I want her gone.”🤣
@lewilliams @issawriter7 @writerlexi1216 Thank you girls so so much for writing with me today!!!!!!😀❤️ I always love writing with others!!!
I’ve finished…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re SO welcome!!! Aaah, yes, you are VERY right ’bout that. 😉 Oooh, awesome, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the invite!!! I’ll see what I can do. I’ve been trying to turn my computer off at eight so I can get a bit of reading done before bed, but I might make an exception if I’m in the mood for writing. <333Â
though most of the time my…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU so much, Issa!!! 😀 😀 😀 I’m so happy you like it, thank you!!! And yes, Evie is an interesting character 😉 Of course, it’s so much more motivating to be sprinting with friends!! By the way, I sprint with @scripter-of-kingdoms every night from 8-9 p.m., so if you feel like it, you’re more than welcome to join us!! <333333…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m breaking at the moment at :13 but I might come back a little later and write some more. Anyway I’ve gotten 979 words in a couple of things for school and a rough draft of a very-complicated-to-explain-thingy I was working on. 😉 THANK Y’ALL SOO MUCH for sprinting with meee!!!!! <3333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOOHOOO!!!!! AWESOME, girl!!!! I LOOOVE your line!!! I can already tell that I’m gonna loove Evie!!! 😉 You’re SO welcome! Thank YOU for sprinting with us!!!! Ooh, yes!!! And, hey, if you decide you wanna come back later and do a li’l more writing, I’m probably gonna be going a while. XD I’ve got a LOT of catching up to do. <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @lewilliams
I think I’m going to clock out now with a total word count of (approximately) 1,175 words. These are probably my favorite (humorous) lines from the sprint 😛
Caira’s owl fluttered its wings, and the tips of them brushed Evie’s cheek, further provoking her as she was grumpily seated at the table with her a…
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Yay, thank you for joining us!!!! 😀
@writerlexi1216 Okey-dokey!👍 I’ll be here writing when you get back. XD -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you SO much for joining the sprint!!!!!! <333333
YAY, thank you!!!! (Also, I’m SO sorry I didn’t invite you!! I feel absolutely terrible that I forgot to tag you!!)
Hope everyone’s writing is going well!!! (I’m breaking for dinner now but will re-join in a few minutes:D)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
@devastate-lasting Oooh, yeah, that IS awesome!!!Â
Haha, yeah, I get that. XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course we don’t mind!!! C’mon right on!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure, girl!!! Jumping in at :50
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, that’s all right!! Thank you so much!! 😀 <333333
YAY, thank you!!! Happy writing!!!:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres AWESOME!!!!! Yes, I’d love for you to tag me!!!!! 😀 <33
@writerlexi1216 I’ll join your sprint!!!! Thank you for tagging me!!!! 🙂 Joining at :45
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s Thank YOU for sprinting with me too!!!!!! I had so much fun!!!!! 😀
WOO-HOO!!!!!! You did GREAT, Lydia!!!!!! 😀 I wrote 98 words and I did some editing.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 @daisy-torres @mkfairygirl @nanisnook @lydia-s @nova21
Anyone want to sprint with me? I’ll probably begin at :40 and sprint for an hour if any of you girls are interested!!:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s You’re welcome!! Thank you for joining me!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s
Hey, I’m sprinting now if you want to join.🙂 - Load More
