-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, wow, I didn’t know you had a Pinterest!! *high-fives* Yes, it’s such a lovely way to put your characters into visuals, and it helps give you lots of inspiration. Aw, thank you so much! Goodness, that means the world to me, because honestly I’ve been curious whether or not it’s even salvageable or if I should delay writing it for…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
If y’all are still going, I’m jumping in too!!! I *cough* haven’t written anything today even though I’ve been sprinting. The words just won’t come. *sigh*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, this sounds like a lovely idea!! Thank you for tagging me!! 🙂
For this, I’ll choose Felicity. She’s a 16 year old female knight in a fantasy kingdom. Her color palette could be light browns, light blues, whites, and possibly some grays, though honestly anything should work for her!! You could include knight-styled themes, if…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Yep, I’m still sprinting!!! 🙂 Yay, thank you so much for joining me!!!!! 😀 (Ooh, cool!!!!!)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so very much!! *grins* Wow, I’m so happy to know you think it’s interesting–I’ve been distracting myself by making an entire Pinterest board/collage for Felicity and ignoring Fortitude at the moment, so it’s getting pieced together slowly… The hardships of being an author, huh? *awkward smile* Well, I try to outline,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams, Aw, THANK you! That means a lot to me! ☺️ Haha, I can tell you some more about him if you want…
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your favorite type of hero and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams LOL, CLOUD IS DRAMATIC XD Yesss, get it, get it. Uhh, the remake added a lot of stuff that wasn’t in the original (and the original’s already REALLY long) and changed storyline. I haven’t played it personally but I know that a lot of fans didn’t have the most positive response to it. I’d play the original first before anything else if…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting LOL, that’s AMAZING. XDDD It looks really good tho!!! tell your friend they did a great job! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your favorite type of hero and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Super cool!!! 😀 Haha, Cloud’s a fun character. YESSS! Yuffie’s one of my FAVE characters. I love her pinwheel thingy. Plus, she’s sassy. XD Oh, definitely. It’s a very good game and the storyline is… *chef’s kiss* Play the original, though, not the remake. :p
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thanks and no problem, haha! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oof, haha. (But no matter, it looks awesome!)
Also, love that profile pic. XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ooh, that sounds like a really INTERESTING blog post!!!!!!!!!! 😀 Yay, thank you so much for joining me on my sprint!!!!!!!😀 <333333
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your favorite type of hero and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams If I can be pardoned for jumping in here, KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! It’s a crossover b/t Disney and Square Enix, no? I’m pretty sure there are Final Fantasy 7 characters in it (ugh, such a good game). Is there a girl named Yuffie Kisaragi? She’s one of my faves. :p
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting LOVE IT!!! <3 ugh you’re too good at these collages ;-;
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl It was about villain characters. 🙂 Also, I’m gonna work on a paper now, so I can join your sprint! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, how exciting!!!!! Well, you can do one for my new character, Ashlee. I don’t really know a lot about her yet, so there’s really like nothing I can tell you except that she’s like sixteen and the mc of my contemporary retelling of Cinderella novel idea!!!! Here’s the graphic I’ve made for her if it ignites any new ideas. 😉

-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting That’s alright, Linyang. I understand. 🙂 Good luck in your class!! Ok, cool!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome!!! I’ll join you!!! 🙂
@nova21 @devastate-lasting @abigail-m @lewilliams @godlyfantasy12 @lydia-s @writerlexi1216 @daisy-torres @anyone-else Do you feel like sprinting for a bit?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hahaha, I’ve taken the personality quiz for Colin and Genie but I forgot what their type was. XD
Yep, I’ve been procrastinating but I’m getting back to writing now!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’m sorry I missed your sprint then.🙁 WOW, awesome word count!!!!!!👏 LOL! That’s awesome that you were able to finish your blog post!!! What’s it about?
- Load More
