-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOW, amazing word count girl!!! <33333 And I LOVE that last line!! I mean, it’s so interesting, I’m curious who’s talking, and who is being talked about!! Ahhh, you can’t leave me in such suspense!! :O
Aww, thank you so much!!! I’m SO happy to know you love it!! 😀 😀 And of course!! I’m always up for sprinting with my BFFs on…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much, Joy!!! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres @writerlexi1216
Okay, I’m calling it quits tonight, too! I got 1401 words and my last line was: “Where did you go?”Oooh, Lexi, I just ADORE that message!!! It’s just soo true and I think you worded it all in an AMAZING spectacular way!!!!!!!! You’re SO welcome, girl, thank YOU for sprinting with me!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I guess I’m going to officially stop sprinting now, and my word count is around 1,025 words with my favorite lines being:
Newton blinked a couple of times, his thoughts ticking like a clock as he kept himself silent for a long time. He then hesitantly stuttered, “Don’t second-guess yourself, Caira. You’ve been holdi…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep, we are!!! C’mon and join us!!! The more the merrier!!!!! WOOHOO!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hahaha. Ooof, that’s too bad.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!!! YAAAY!!!
You’re sooo welcome!!!! Aahh, thanks! So far I’ve been here like all day and have barely gotten a thousand words down. *sigh*
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 THANK YOU SO MUCH, Is!!!!!!! 😀 <33333 That makes me so happy that you like it!!!!! Ok, I wish you the best of luck with your writing!!!!🍀
@lydia-s Lol, no worries! I miss sprints all the time too.😜 Aw, THANK YOU!!!!!!! 😀 I’m so happy you thought it was intriguing!!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, totally girl!!! <33 Thanks for the invite!! I’ll jump in around :45!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, girl, we haven’t sprinted today yet. Are you gonna be writing any time in the next hour? I’m still going if you wanna join! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, that’s an AWESOME idea!!!! How’d it go?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWWWW, girl, THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! That really means a LOT to me that you like it!!!! <333 😊❤️
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @scripter-of-kingdoms
WOOHOO!!!! Y’all did AWESOMEE!!!! And Kat, I LOOOVE your last line!!! Soo intriguing and intense!!! I’m gonna keep going, sadly. I haven’t gotten hardly anything done yet and I’m pretty upset with myself for that. *sigh*
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Great job, girl!!!!! 😀 And congrats on finishing your social studies paper!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Words written: 550
Last line:
My heart stopped cold.
( @writerlexi1216 I FINALLY got to work on my novel today!!!!!!!!!!😀😀😀 I’m so happy about that! XD)
@issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing with me!!!!!!😀❤️❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Gonna clock out for now… wrote 1001 words and finished that social studies paper! Yay! XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Awesome job!!!!! 😀 Thank you for sprinting with me too!!!! <3 Haha, I love that line!!!!😄
@lydia-s Aw, thank you, Lydia!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s You can join now if you want! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!!! WAY TO GO ELIZABETH!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with us!!!! And *GASP* I ADORE your snippet!!! It’s soo mysterious but also, I almost laughed out loud over it. XD AWESOME!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Yep, we’re still sprinting!!! 🙂 And Kadotake is sprinting with us too.
Oof, I totally understand that! XD I hope the words come to you though!!!! <3
- Load More
