-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @anyone-else-scrolling-through
Um, I know we were chatting a while back about my new WIP and I didn’t know if you’d be interested to see a collage I made for the MC 🙂 You totally inspired me with that other one you did, so I thought I’d tag you!! 😀 😀

-
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I have surname and name pairings if that would help, or I can send all the names (they could work for first or last)!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, Ella, you did FANTABULOUS!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE your lines!!!! Especially the BFF code part. 😉 AWESOME!!! Well, I guess I’m signing off, too at :15 with 1,737 words written in my WIP!
First line: Before I barely finished the sentence, the sound of shouts and pounding hooves thundered.
Last…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOOO!!!!! AWESOMEEE!!!! *high fives* I’m gonna keep going for about twenty more minutes, but I’ll tag you when I post my final word count. 🙂 THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @issawriter7 Been writing for a couple hours now, so officially signing off with 1,126 words. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep!!! C’mon and join the writing party!!!!!!!! WOHOOOO!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome! Sounds good 👍💕
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWESOME!!!!!! I’ll tag you when I post my final word count. So far, I’ve been getting more distracted and sadly have not written as much as I’d like. *sigh*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, girl, actually I was just now sitting down to get some work on Heir to His Crown, so perfect timing!!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Just saw this now… I’m writing rn, is it ok if we do it now? 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Just to let y’all know, don’t feel like you need to tag me for any upcoming sprints. I’m taking a long break from writing for now and doing a bit of outlining, so I just didn’t want anyone to think I’m rude if I don’t sprint with them or respond to their invitations!! 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, sorry I missed this. 🙁 Would you like to have a sprint at :00 for thirty minutes?
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Wanna sprint at :30 or something? 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome! Thank YOU for making the AWESOME designs!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of COURSE, girl!! You did such an astounding job with Felicity’s!! Thank you for putting so much effort into doing them!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!! That is AWESOMEEE, Ella!!!! And whoa what an AMAZING word count!!! And eeeekkk, I LOOVE your lines!!! You’re welcome! Thank YOU for sprinting with me!!! I’m gonna keep going and post my word count later. <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I am!! I really can’t wait!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, YESS!!!! Joining at :56, got a blog post to write. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
WHOA!!!!! Girl, this list is INCREDIBLE!!!!! And seriously perfect timing, might I add!!! 😉 I’m getting ready to start a new story soon and I’ve been doing some work on developing my characters!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for sharing, I am sooo going to be using this!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
