-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Oh yes, and I seemingly left out my gift. Hmm… probably one of my top-secret coffee recipes. Seriously, coffee is the best. Or perhaps a song recommendation, as @scripter-of-kingdoms said.
Also, @daisy-torres, love your new profile pic girl!
-
Kads replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin I’m down!!
Okay, food… I’m bringing salami. Because who doesn’t like salami. Honestly. Also, a huge plate of nachos and my mom’s homemade salsa. She makes A M A Z I N G salsa.
My gift will be… hmm, a song recommendation!
Ooh! I’m gonna come as Artemis Fowl… the suit, the sunglasses, the whole shebang.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
*squints* Hmm, very interesting idea, m’friend. Sure, why not? But what if the next person to join isn’t a human, hm? We’ll have to think of something if it comes to that. Always have to be on your guard.
*twiddles fingers* Ah, how fun! I’ll bring spinach dip, because honestly, what’s a party WITHOUT the glorious b…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Of course it did! ‘Twas very helpful indeed. 😉 Thank you!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Typewriter77 are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams @abigail-m @godlyfantasy12 @nova21 @anyone-who-loves-parties-especially-surprise-ones @kathleenramm @hallie-jean @mkfairygirl @joy-caroline @everyone-I-missed-and-more @everyone-even-if-you-don’t-want-to-I-demand-that-you-come-or-else @shrek
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Lets plan an epic surprise party for the next person to join the forum.
In this forum topic we shall plan an epic surprise party for the next human who joins the forum.
For this party, I have three points.
FIRST: GIFTS AND FOOD
I shall bring le fruit bowl and party poppers. My gift for the newcomer will be a funny joke.
Reply with what you…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Lets plan an epic surprise party for the next person to join the forum.
In this forum topic we shall plan an epic surprise party for the next human who joins the forum.
For this party, I have three points.
FIRST: GIFTS AND FOOD
I shall bring le fruit bowl and party poppers. My gift for the newcomer will be a funny joke.
Reply with what you…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Elfwing are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Guten Tag! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Girl, thank you so much! And that post was SO helpful! It made total sense and really helped me out with writing my climax!
Thank you! That was so helpful! 🙂
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Hopefully this’ll help ya out as much as it did me! *tips hat* Best of luck.
That was SO helpful, Joy, thank…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic How did you come up with the idea for your current WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-carolineÂ
I do like to talk about how I get my ideas. XDOkay, I’m going to be open here and talk about something that I’ve never talked about with my writing friends before. Most of y’all know about the novel I was writing called Behind the Blade, Without the Wings. But what you didn’t know is that I got the idea for that novel LAST YEAR, a…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, but I got nothing, to be honest I’m probably the type of person kingdom pen was created for.
The only reason I’m here is because @devastate-lasting tagged me, and I gotta stay on top of the whole ‘staying relevant’ thing y’know?
So yeah, I’m in the same boat as you. I shall watch the upcoming posts on this topic with…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Hallo, friends!
So… I’m a little stuck. On one of my novels, I’ve hit the climax, where all the suspense, tension, and mystery finally comes together and brings the whole novel to a close. It’s the huge, ah-ha moment for the characters, and the satisfying yet tense moment for the reader. But the thing is, how do you properly execute the c…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Cool! Hop on anytime! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @nanisnook @devastate-lasting @faith-q @gracie-j
Going to be writing for a bit if y’all want to join. I’ll start at :40 and hopefully go for a while…
-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 3 months ago
What do people usually write here…? Oh well, I don’t have anything interesting at the moment, so *tips hat* g’day.
-
Katherine and
Ariel are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
