-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey!!!!! Aw THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
YES!!!!!!! ALL CAPS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air*
YAY!!!! That’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? THANK YOU LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Yeah, sometimes I think my WIP might be more for the teen/preteen group…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I really LOVE reading spy fiction when it’s done right, that is. Wow that’s awesome!!!!!!!!!! Sci-fi is a genre I’ve been REALLY wanting to try out!!!! My novel made it to 69K. My goal had been 70K so I made it pretty close!!!!!!! Nice to meet you!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry and
Maya Joelle are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry and
ella are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Hello, Ella’s a BEAUTIFUL name!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aw, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I’d definitely say I don’t think anyone else spells it like me. Exclamation marks are THE BEST! *pumps fist in the air* Thanks!!!
Oh, yeah. Fantasy’s just my main focus. I actually started out in spy fiction and suspense. I write a little bit in a lot of…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you soo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!! ellipses are really cool, though!!!!!!!!
Ooooh, questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. the Ascendance Series by Jennifer A. Nielsen, the Embassy Row series by Ally Carter, The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson, the Wars of the Realm trilogy by Chuck Black, and I’ve just…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you!!!!! Yes!! Nice meeting you also!!!!! Of course! Here’s the link to my blog https://www.teenwritersnook.com
-
Issabelle Perry and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry started the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone!!!!! I’m Issabelle!! I’m SUPER HAPPY to be joining the Kingdom!! I know I’m gonna LOVE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, a bit about me! I’m a teen writer (obviously). I mainly wanna write in the YA fantasy genre! My current WIP is a contemporary retelling of Aladdin which I have already completed my first couple of drafts and am looking…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Another.
How did the rock climber end his chapter?
With a cliffhanger!
Heh.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
What does Stephen King eat when he wants a cheesy snack?
…
…
…
…
A Cheez-IT
…
Okay, I’ll see myself out now.
Write your cheesy writerly jokes below.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’ll stay around! I’m sitting in a coffee shop right now doing a little writing ^-^ Well, rewriting rather than new writing… *sigh
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be on! (off and on, probably, but still on) It’s a rainy day, so I may drop in from time to time 🙂
How is everyone’s writing coming along? I’m currently taking a break from my WIP, but hoping to get back to it soon. One of my biggest New Year’s resolutions is to finally finish my book *fingers crossed!
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic How has your writing changed since you first started? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
@Kathleen
A few characters with great character development come to mind, actually, but since I’m a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I have to point the finger at Zuko (and not just Zuko; plenty of other ATLA characters are incredible). Zuko has one of those character arcs that I’m personally a fan of (going from evil to good) and the slow…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I just logged in ^-^
What’s everyone up to? Any writing (or outlining, or whatever else)?
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 10 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, guys!
I have so much planned for this story that there’s no way I could fit it into just a single book. I’m thinking it may turn out to be a duology (a trilogy, if I’m brave enough) The first book might be around 90,000 words. I’m not the best at putting my writing ideas into words, so forgive me if I’m a little rusty with blurbs 😀
- Load More
