-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
HEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!! IT’S SUPER AWESOME TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you LOVE Kingdom Pen!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
And finally, Alana, who is the goofy shepherdess/best friend of Caira

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Deek, who is Caira’s twin brother

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
First off, this sounds like a lot of my own problems in writing. Secondly, I don’t quite understand the question. Is the question about writing a good character arc? Or about making the plot move smoothly? Or something else?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
This is Newton, the reformed villain ^-^

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Yay, so I actually figured out how to insert images! *high fives self Okay, so since everybody else had such totally great collages, I thought, “Why not make some myself?” Here they are! 🙂
This is Caira, my heroine/main character

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh, that is a GENIUS IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I say you should TOTALLY do it!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
That’s a great collage!! Is this your main character’s? Coincidentally, that picture of the sword is in one of mine too 😀 If I can ever figure out how to insert images, I’d be happy to join y’all in sharing collages
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Hmm, I try pushing the folder button, but nothing happens. I also tried restarting my computer, but that didn’t work either. I’ll just keep trying. Something’s bound to work eventually 🙂 Thanks for the reply, though!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Could someone help me figure out how to post images? I’d like to share some of my own, but I can’t seem to get it to work… By the way, @abigail-m, that’s a great collage! It makes me interested in your story even more! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh, I’m interested in this! This is great! 🙂 I’m such a fan of aesthetics, not gonna lie. 😉
By the way, how do you upload images? I hit the ‘insert image’ icon and then click on the folder, but nothing happens. It’s been like this for a day and I can’t seem to figure it out.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
It looks like I’m behind on a LOT of things but I wanted to jump in and say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a sucker for a good aestheticly-pleasing graphic!!!!!!!!!!! Yours are A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
That is a SUPER AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* Okay, now I’m already trying to figure out what to put in my box. I am SOO DOING THAT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this AWESOME idea!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! I click on the ‘folder’, and it highlights it, but when I go back to Photos and select the image, nothing happens–the folder is still just highlighted. My sincerest apologies (I suppose I’m still a newbie when it comes to these things). I’ll keep trying!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll try that! Thanks! Since everybody else was sharing collages of their characters, I thought I may as well do the same 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So I was trying to post some pictures on here, but it seems I’ve run into a problem :/ I hit the ‘insert image’, typed in the dimensions and description, but I don’t know how to actually insert the picture. Could someone help me? It’d be much appreciated 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I’ll try Canva then! Thanks! Shockingly enough, I’ve never thought to make an actual collage until now, but I’ll work on it 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks so much, I appreciate that! 🙂 I’d love to hear more about your characters/story too!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
YESS!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve had soooooooooo many rejections (literally every single thing I’ve written and submitted for something was rejected) in the past but I’ve never thought of looking at it as it just not being the right season for it to work. So, that’s an AWESOME perspective to have!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Woohoo, great job! *claps
I’m interested in your characters now 🙂
By the way, can I ask how you created these? What software did you use? Thanks!
- Load More
