-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you!!! Excited to meet you too!!!!! (Haha, yeah, you should drag your sister into this.) Yes, thank you for asking!!!!!!!! My WIP switches between two POVs. The first is a fairy princess and the other is . . . well, let’s just say he’s a warrior with magical powers. He is basically trying to start a another war on the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!!! BIBLIOPHILES UNITE!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air*
Ooooh, no I haven’t read Green Ember series but I think I’ve heard of it. *googling it* Oooh, YES!!! It looks TOTALLY awesome!!! I will have to check it out sometime!!!!!! LOL!! I don’t know if I could ever stay up all night reading. I get tired pretty fast! But…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Hi! It’s great to meet you too! 😉 (also TOTALLY a fellow bibliophile!!)
Thank you! I’m really excited to work more on my books, I think Kingdom Pen will certainly help me with that.
Best fantasy author name? Hmmm, S.D. Smith certainly comes to mind. I love his books so much, the Green Ember series is AMAZING! Have you read it?
The…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!! Colin (my MC) doesn’t normally take anything I toss his way very well. XD It’s actually pretty hilarious. I mean, more to me as the writer than it’d be for the reader. Eh, Colin and me have an odd relationship. XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Don’t feel guilty. We’re the ones that kept it a secret. That was probably our biggest secret of TWN.
We love being friends!!!! There’s this quote that we love that goes : “sisters by chance, friends by choice”. To me, God knew we would be great friends so he decided to make us sisters as well. That is sweet that your brother is…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!!!! Aaah, I know!!! Who knows what wacky secrets I’ve got hidden away for everyone. XD I think the reason we’re (and Alana, too!) are so close is ’cause we’ve literally done everything together!!!! It’s either form a friendship or you’ve got no one to talk to. XD Eh, I’m really messing around with that!!!!! We’re only about a…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Yep, we are sisters! The whole team at TWN is sisters! I was wondering when you would figure it out. 😁😂 We kept it a secret for the fun of it. And because we’re writers . . . writers keep secrets from their readers.😁 Also, HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waving excitingly back at you* I was so excited to join KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, it looks like I shoulda reloaded the page before sending in my comment. XD But YES!!! It literally was one of the most kept secrets!!! You’re the second gal on TWN to find out!!! Also, to do more mind-blowing awesomeness, Alana’s also our sister.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
You know, I thought you’d show some shock at the fact that Kat and I are sisters. XD Like biggest secret of my life!!!! XD 🤣🤣🤣 But YES!!! I’m SUPER GLAD I got Kat to join KP!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry and
Katherine are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Katherine's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!! WHAT’S UP, KAT!!!!!! *hugs* *gives you chocolate* WELCOME to KP!!!!!!!!!! *waves*
-
Katherine started the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello everyone!!!!!!! I am super excited to be joining KP!!!!!!!!!!😃 I my name is Katherine. Jesus Christ is my identity, the author and creator of my life.
I love writing anything where my creative mind finds inspiration. I especially like writing fantasy. I like writing short stories and poetry and I hope to complete the novel I am currently…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!! *waves* It’s just SUPER AWESOME to meet you and have you here!!!! I’m Issabelle!!! I also like writing a lot of fantasy-adventure stories so that’s SUPER COOL!!! You story sounds REALLY amazing!!! WHOO! Oooh, I’ve heard some SUPER good things about Artemis Fowl and have seen…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Nice to meet you too! 🙂
My favourite movies… I don’t know! I like a lot of movies, but do enjoy the Diary of a Wimpy Kid ones, they’re so funny. I also like Lord of the Rings (and if I can sneak in my favourite tv show, Avatar: The Last Airbender).
I really love to write fantasy. It’s my favourite genre, and it feels like I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I know I always say this but LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!! I can totally relate!! My first drafts are normally just me figuring out what the story’s about and who the character’s leading it are!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*forgot to add this in the first post, haha
There’s also another character in my series, named Diel, but she gets her own side book and adventure, and the characters only cross paths once and briefly at that, heh.
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, already a response! 🙂
The MC’s name is Bren (at least, for the first book) but there are four main characters: Bren, Marge, Noelle (….kind of a main character?? Don’t want to spoil the series, lol, but she’s in the first book) and Ripley. As of writing this, I’ve drawn Marge 23 times (she’s kind of a favourite, haha).
Ah yes, the…[Read more]
- Load More
