-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna be right down honest with you, Heir to His Crown has absolutely no workable plot right now. I just realized my story isn’t going anywhere, but that’s okay!!! Those things can be fix!!!! Also, I’m just gonna say I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the things you’re feeling and to be honest I HAVE FELT THEM TOO!!!! I thought Fairly…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline you’re welcome! That’s what friends (and sisters in Christ 😉 ) are for. You’ve got this!!! Trust God.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You are doing FANTASTIC, JC!!!!!! Don’t give up! I believe in you!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @issawriter7 @joy-caroline I wrote 79 words.
You guys are doing GREAT!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, I JUST KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK!!!!!! I believe in you!!! Right now, I’m doing things I never thought I could do or never thought it could work, but if God wants this story to happen, then, I’ve been learning, that HE’S gonna make a way!!!! The things that are harder for us to accomplish, are the times He can really work…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO, gurl!!!! You’re on a roll!!!! That’s a TON of extra words!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO Abigail!!!!! That’s AWESOME!!!!! You’re doing GREAT!!!!!!!! I’m going through the edits I got for my short story so I don’t actually know a word count but I’m making some pretty good progress!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yess!! Let’s write some magic (or words). 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOO!!!!!!! That’s awesome!!!! LET’S WRITE!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Aww, thank you! That’s sweet of you to say.<3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You should!!! This is something you should be super proud about!!!
AWESOME!!!! LET’S WRITE Y’ALL!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome!! 🙂
@joy-caroline sometimes she’s the chill one. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, only as long as I’m not teasing her. Actually, Katherine is a lot more chill than you’d think. She’s really the best out of the three of us.Â
I think we know who’s the worst. :,( -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Uh…guys, I just now realized that we’re supposed to be writing. XD R U ready to set the timer @abigail-m ?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 actually, you stole it from me. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re TOTALLY welcome, girl!!!!! I shall now proceed to go scream about this to every random person I know. XDÂ
Okay, I’m really more kidding on that part. Sorta. -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Yep, that’s why. LOL!😄😄
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that. Yeah, it’s more that she just stole it from me.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 haha, that is probably true.😄
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
We’re sisters. We’ve got some crazy mind thing going on!
- Load More
