-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you! You’ll have your drawing in a couple days! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, that’s a good description! XD What does she wear? Anything specific, or make up an outfit? What genre is she? What’s her name?
Lol, so many questions. Sorry XD.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OOoooh, this is soooo EPICLY AWESOME!!! I especially ADORE the map pic as the background image!!! It’s soo giving an adventure type feel!! LOOOVE IT!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I’m not sure whether or not I like it XD, but tried to give it an adventure-y feel. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I spent a lot of time on her! <3 I’m right in the middle of Rina’s construction right now!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! I tried to make a collage/vibe for my first book, not sure if I like it, but here it is anyways. XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I really like that, it’s gripping! I love that. The dialogue is emotional. That’s quite good.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, I entered the competition! 😀 Sent over my story.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’m not too overwhelmed at the moment XD! You can for sure request one.
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that I got this opportunity! <333
Aw, I’m glad that I inspired you!!! <333 This means so much to me!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi to everyone in here!!! I wanted to share a short story I wrote the other day (it’s for a competition, but also wanted to share it here). It’s an alternate perspective for the first little bit of one of my books. Hope you guys like this! Just saying, it’s really long so read this if you have time on your hands XD.
Sje wrapped the parchment…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Totally! I’m just in love with this drawing. It’s the closest thing I’ve ever seen to her, honestly! You’ve inspired me to try drawing now ^-^ I appreciate it a lot! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that you chose me to embody your character!!! <3 It’s no problem, I really loved to draw her!!! <3 I’m glad that I made a drawing that makes you happy!!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
WOOHOO!!! She’s finished! *does a happy dance* I’m smiling so hard right now!!! It’s absolutely perfect!!! There’s nothing I would change about it! The hair, the clothing, the face, everything! Thank you sooooo much for this! I’m so glad to finally have a drawing of her! 🙂 You’re such a talented artist! I’m over the moon…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Rina is in progress!! 😀 I really hope you enjoy her, thanks for choosing me to embody your character!! It means a lot to me!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Rina is in progress! <3 I’m really excited to see how she turns out. I definitely have a picture in mind. 😀 I’ll probably finish that today or tomorrow! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Caira is finished!!!! I hope you like her!! If you don’t, tell me and I can change anything you don’t like. <333

-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That is perfectly alright. 🙂 Let me know when you are ready for it. <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash I know, right?!! It would be totally amazing if everyone started talking about Smoke!!!!!! We would all just fangirl over him forever! 🙂 Ooooh, that is soooo cool!!!!!!! Out of curiosity, if Smoke can only use his real name in special circumstances then how often has he actually used it? On a scale of one to ten, how well does Smoke…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Oh my goodness!!!!!😊 THANK YOU SO MUCH, ABIGAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so so sweet!!!!!!! It makes me so happy to hear you say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More
