-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @e-k-seaver Your characters are in progress currently! Look out for them soon! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, thanks for the name suggestions! I have a few planned out so far:
Ashna (after a very good friend of mine <3), Vincent (BECAUSE IT’S SUCH A CUTE NAME SOMEHOW?!), Enmerelde (she’s an anthropomorphic bird character of mine lol), Marnie (also very cute name) and Jeffery-effery, after the gosling from Charlotte’s Web, of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
You know what time it is……. 😉
RINA IS FINISHEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like her!!! If there’s anything you want me to change, please let me know!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I love that!!! Really really love that!!!! It’s so inviting and warm almost, haha. Great job!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Hi!!! Yes, I am one of the writers from Teen Writers’ Nook! Cool! I have a short story on Critique Corner. I feel ya – I’ve been busy lately too. 🙂
Cool!!!! I will definitely check those magazines out! I hope everything goes well with getting those sources! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you too! Good luck!!🍀
Of course I don’t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Beta reading for chapter 1 of The Apostle's Sister in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, great! I tried emailing yesterday but I suppose it never went through… I don’t send very many emails, so I probably didn’t do something right lol. I’ll be happy to check out your first chapter though!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <33
Aaaahhh, YESS!!! I sooo wished it was published right now sometimes. XD Hopefully one of these days. *fingers crossed*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, that sounds super cool!! GOOD LUCK!!! I don’t normally fill out profile templatesÂ
didn’t even know that was a thing until nowSoooo I don’t know of anything but I’ve heard lots of great things about Abbie Emmons, so if Jenna says to check that out then I second it!! -
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you so much!!!!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Beta reading for chapter 1 of The Apostle's Sister in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, did somebody say they totally needed someone to read through their first chapter? COUNT ME IN! I’d be more than happy to take a looksie at it, if you’d like! I think this book sounds very interesting, so I’m on board 🙂
*also chanting in the background*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this one is SOOO COOL!!!! I love the way it is worded!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um….*mimics zipping up lips and throwing away the key* Hehehe…I can’t confirm nor deny, so you’ll just have to hope the book is published to find out. XD 🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaah, yeah, I see where the confusion would be. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for pointing that out!! I’ve got it all changed and reworded in a way IÂ
knowthinkhope will be SUPER AWESOME!! THANK YOU again!!! <33Aww, girl, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, SIS!!!!!!! <33 Love you!!!! *hugs*
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 If you don’t mind me asking, who are the magazines that you were looking at submitting to? I’ve looked at submitting to magazines before but I’ve never actually done so. At the moment, I’m looking at possibly submitting a short story to Focus on the Family: Brio Magazine.Â
@issawriter7 The summary of Into the Lamp sounds…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you!!!!! 🙂 In my short story the MC is a 19-year-old boy whose dad is in the hospital because of a stroke. My MC is worried about his dad and also regretting how he always argued with his dad. (I hope I explained that well.)
Here is a snippet of my short story “A Second Chance”:
“Why did I spend all those years in opposition…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That is amazing, Grace!!!!!!! I really love the pictures you used!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Heeeellllooo, LILY!!! *waves* Oh, wow! Haha, that’s perfectly okay!! I’ve been REALLY busy myself!!!
Though, I can’t say most of the stuff I’ve been doing is actually productive.ÂDoes procrastinating writing and wasting time doing literally nothing useful on the internet count as productive? XDI’ve been doing really well,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!! *dances around* I’m sooooo happy!!! Ooh, YEA!!! That’s AWESOME!!! Haha, it’s totally okay!!! So, I’ve just added you to the Docs. You can go in whenever you’re ready and start leaving comments on the side when you’ve got some thoughts!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! *showers you with chocolate and gives you cup of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, count me in!! *claps hands* I’d love to join the group! Plus, I have some experience with Google Docs already, so I’m familiar with it. So my email is this… alexalouwilliams@gmail.com *cringes* This is an ancient email, so it’s a little cringeworthy, but that’s it. Let me know how to join and I’d be super happy to!! 🙂 It…[Read more]
- Load More
