-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my goodness, IT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😍😃😍😃😃 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out perfect!!!!!!!!!💗 I love how you chose blue for her eyes – it looks great with her hair color!!!!!! Seriously girl, you drew Rosalie perfectly!!!<3<3<3 I LOVE it so so much!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! He’s from my current fantasy WIP, the twin brother of my main character. He’s one of my favorite characters from my book.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash I bet you will have a REALLY BIG fanbase waayyy before the book is published! Smoke’s popularity is growing bigger.😉 That’s good that he doesn’t mind to much about fangirling ’cause me and Issabelle like to fangirl over him.😁😉 Haha, we’ll keep our distance. XDÂ Okay. Is Smoke the kind of person to introduce himself first? I’m really…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, this is AWESOME!!!! Yes, I have a blog. teenwritersnook.com I don’t really have any other kind of social media outside of that. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I LOVE your collages!!!!!!! And I love the bright colors in the pictures!!!!!!!!
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE your collage too!!!!! All the quotes are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216
I LOVE your collages of Caira and Deek and Caira and Newton!!!!!!! I especially love the quote you used that says: “a loyal sister is worth a thousand friends”!!!!! Amazing collages!!!!!!! 🙂 -
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Yesss, girl!! Looking forward to seeing that!! <3 Glad that we inspired you!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE THIS. I’m getting a whole vibe from it. Great job 👏👍
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Dang it I forgot to add another quote to Ripley’s collage! So I’m going to re-upload it XD, don’t mind me

-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline
Awesome!!!!!!! -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I’m working on all my MCs’ collages at the moment.
And with that: a collage for Ripley!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And another collage for one of my MC’s for book one, Noelle!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I dunno. XD THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! 😀 LOL!!! I am a HUGE fan of LotR and the Hobbit. Well…I’ve seen the movies. *cough* BUT I just stared The Lord of the Rings and it’s been soooo epic so far!Â
Well, I’m in the middle of chapter one.Aww, This has made me soooo happy!!! *jumps up and down* THANK YOU SOOOOOO…[Read more] -
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
I ✨broke my toe✨ so please pray for me 😅
-
Oh, girl, I’m sooo sorry it took me this long to see this but I will ABSOLUTELY be praying for you!!!! I hope it heals well and will feel better. 🙂 🙏
-
@issawriter7 Thank you so much!! It’s already starting to feel much better <3 You're so kind <33333 (can i spam infinite <3's?)
-
You’re welcome!!! Aww, I’m soooo happy to hear!!!!!!!!!! <333 <3333333333 (Yes, you can spam infinite <3's!) <333 <333 <33
-
<3333333333333333 Girl, I want to get to know you, seriously! <33333 You are so kind <33333333333333333333333333333333333 <3 <3
and one more good one…
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333-
Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!! *blushes* 😊😃 <3333333333333 <3333333333 <33333333 <33333333
*stretches fingers* *takes a deep breath*
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
-
-
-
-
-
Of course, I will pray for you! I hope your toe will get better soon.❤️
-
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much 😊 it is already starting to feel better! You guys are so kind!!!!
-
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’m glad it’s starting to feel better!💗 Aww!😊 Thank you!!!! That is so sweet of you!!!!<333
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Nahhh, I love feeling evil at times XDDD (esp when pranking my friends)
Anyways, here’s a collage that I made, inspired by yours and everyone’s collages here 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ahhhh, I see. Still, it looks amazing! I’ve never heard of Roseanna White Designs??? I’ll have to check that out!! Oh, I’m sure yours are great! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHH, why would you think this isn’t good??? It’s AMAZING!
I’m such a fan of LotR so excuse me for fangirling, but EEEEK I like your drawing style!!! I think it looks just like him, actually *shrugs* -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@everyone-who-responded-to-my-collages-with-such-sweet-comments
Thanks, everybody! That really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to hear all the sweet comments! 🙂
*gives out lemonades with little umbrellas and extra ice cubes to all you kind people on this forum*
I’m gonna try to make some next for my villains…….. (is it weird that I…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting That is AMAZING!!! I’ve always wanted to speak more than one language!!! (Although, I am working on Japanese and French at the moment XD)
I can say a few sentences in transcript Chinese (where the words are written with the English letters).
Ni hao! Wo shi Grace! Wo hen xi huan mao!
(I don’t even like cats that much…) XD
- Load More
