-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, since I’m still relatively new to the series, I haven’t played as much as I’d like. I’ve mainly browsed fan art and enjoyed the aesthetic of the games rather than actual gameplay XD But I have played Breath of the Wild, Wind Waker, I’ve seen a little Twilight Princess, and I’ve been wanting to get Link’s Awake…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I love your collages as well! Do you have any favourites of the collages that are on here? 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Keilah H. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YET ANOTHER COLLAGE, EVERYONE. Wow. I’m really into making these. For my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan, we have our first villain collage! Aisha Ember, the dirty double-crosser. She befriends the MCs and then backstabs them at the end. (Okay, okay, I’m done spoiling the plot.)

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!! XD Kaizuke and Chiaroscura are both long names, sooo they become Kaizy & Chiaro. XD Yes, they are! Haha they’re a pretty good ship, I should see if I have any drawings of them together <333
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, I have three main protagonists. I really really really don’t want to spoil this but have to if I want to explain them. STOP READING RIGHT HERE IF YOU DON’T WANT SPOILERS.
Okay, good.
The thing is, I have 4 MCs in book one but one of them dies closer to the end.
Bren: Struggles a lot with her past. Her sister died when she…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Word Sprint from :00-:30! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ll participate! Currently out with my family right now but maybe later I can join??? This sounds like fun! 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOA! The colors are so gorgeous!! Ahaha, it’s good to know I’m not the only one with nicknames for my characters *wink* So are Kaizuke and Chiaro both the main characters? That’s so cool! 🙂 By the way, I totally ship this 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Word Sprint from :00-:30! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d be willing to sometime! Is a word sprint where you just totally tune everything else out and write your keyboard off for a certain amount of time? XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s another collage XD. The companion to Kaizuke’s collage, (wink wink @abigail-m @writerlexi1216) Chiaro’s collage! She’s the other MC for The Sunsets of Aedhà na. (And, as the story goes along, she becomes Kaizy’s girlfriend. Lol yes I call him Kaizy)

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Haha that’s so cool! My mom and her brothers are all born within a couple months of each other… one is in November, and my mom and her other brother are both December!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Since you read a lot of manga, I have kind of an idea… I was considering making a few short panels from one of my stories/fanfiction. And I was also wondering, if I decided to do that, if you’d be up for reviewing it and making sure it felt like real manga? I’ve always wanted to try it 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone.. I came to this topic a little late XD because I don’t really consider myself much of a poet, but have written a few pieces. I’ll share one I wrote about dandelions here.
Sway, sway, sway all day
Drifting gently on the plumes of May
Hard to get rid of, never welcomed to stay
But they soon in the fall retire and go awa…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Did you draw your profile picture? I love it!! It looks so good!!! (Btw, I’m a fairy and elven type lover lol) If you drew that, AMAZING JOB!!!!
-
I didn’t, a friend did it for me (I requested it for inspiration for one of my stories because I can’t draw that well). Thanks!! I know. (Oh, that’s awesome! ^_^ Is this why you love the picture?)
-
@ribbonash Tell your friend that they did a GREAT JOB!!! <3 It's REALLY good. (Hehe, yes it is why I love it.)
-
I will! ^_^
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash That’s pretty much how I feel…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 YASSSSS!!! LoZ fans UNITE!!! It’s such a good series though… which games have you played so far? 😀
Aaaah, thank you 😊 I was trying to work on drawing in my manga style and so I think it turned out really well 😁
@devastate-lasting Thank you!! I worked very hard on it!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m and @daisy-torres Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!!!!!😀❤️
-
Katherine replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@wyn-rose You’re welcome!!!🙂❤️ Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!!!
@joy-caroline I LOVE 1 Corinthians 13 too!!!! It’s such a beautiful passage!!!<3
@writerlexi1216 Aww, you’re so welcome, girl!!!!<3333333 *gives even more chocolate to everyone in this forum*
@devastate-lasting Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!!!!!❤️ I hope you had a great…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms You’re welcome, Grace!!!<3 Awww!😊 Thank you!!!<3<3<3 You are truly so sweet, girl!!! You deserve a wonderful Valentine’s too!!!❤️
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*raises hand* I, too, am a hardcore LoZ fan!! *shouts it from the rooftops* I mean, I guess I should say that I’m new to the series, but what I have played, I’m a fan of. I’d like to keep playing more of them! <333 And I’m ALSO a fan of this fanart!! *gasps* This is pure talent, my friend! 😉
- Load More
