-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
#1 No, you’re totally fine! Sorry I had so many edits! I guess I get so wrapped up in just writing that… everything else goes out the window *writes that on checklist* I’ll try to be better
next time!#2 YAY! Sorry, but that’s exactly the feeling I was going for! I hope there wasn’t too many unanswered questions to the point that it…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aww, thank you SO MUCH! XD I didn’t know that I don’t sound 12! My writing has come a LONG LONG way since when I was younger, though. This was the first-EVER story I ever wrote, age 5:
The Tree
ONCE     UPON           A         time       there         was          a      tree                                  a      talking  …
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YES. Please, make more. I really love these!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!! I’m so happy you liked it!! *happy dance* Awww, that means so much to hear! (By the way, Caira and Deek would totally love to meet you too!) Ah, you’re making me tempted to post more! I’ve been getting nothing but positive feedback, so that’s really made me feel better! I’m super glad I inspired you!!! YAAAYYY!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Considering starting a blog… should I?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
RainyEmily are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HOLD UP NOW!!!! I SEE WE HAVE SOME AMAZING COLLAGES!!!!
Seriously, these are amAzInG. And I don’t type in wEiRd lEtTerS very often. You need to make more of these!!!! I love the collage for November, and the thoughts you put on that one kinda made me stop and think about how November might feel there. <3
I also loooooove the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Okay, I finished reading your chapter earlier and…
I didn’t like it.
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pardon the exclamation marks XDDD)
Girl, that is SO amazing. I really loved how you described everything and I want to be in that world, I want to meet Caira and Deek!!! I thought that…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I am so happy you made these! Thank you so so much, girl!!! I love them both, but the sunset one is probably my favourite. <33333 Thank you SO MUCH again for doing this!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I just now realized I never responded to your post! Thank you so much!!! I’m really happy that I was brave enough to share it too XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!! 🙂 I appreciate that! It all starts making more sense in later chapters haha 😛
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSSSS!!!!!!!! You put your story up!!!! *jumping up and down and getting really excited* I’m offfff to go read this EPIC STORY!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Try this 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooopsies, I’m sorry! I’m not the best with technology, so I’ll try to figure it out! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I AM SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO SHARE IT, GIRL!!!!!!!! I am proud that you felt brave enough to do that!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for sharing it with us!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl @abigail-m @e-k-seaver @wyn-rose Thanks for letting me know, guys!!! I am so appreciative of your kind words!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
So, I’m feeling a little nervous because, as most of you know, I’m shy when it comes to my writing. But you guys were really supportive on my post a few days ago, so now I’ve crawled from my shell and want to share my first chapter. Also, I need some feedback on my quirky writing style 🙂 Now, this is my first novel and my first chapter, so there’…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aaaaa, yesss! Writer buddies forever and ever and ever ever ever! 😊
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j XD what made you think that? Just curious, lol.
And also, thank you! With all of these kind words, I’m feeling more secure in this. -
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

Go for it, girl!!!!!!! <33333333 Just let me know where I can find it 'cause I'd love to read it (if that's okay with you!!)
@writerlexi1216 Yesss! I’m thinking about using my Japanese pen name for it (also ’cause I put a persona of me with my Japanese name into a fanfic. XD)
So if you ever see ‘The Musings of Kadotake’ or something like that, then know who it is. XD
Ah, GREAT idea! *high-fives* That’s suuuuper neat! Oh, by the way, that’s so cool you write fan fiction! I think fan fiction gets wayyy to much hate. I don’t think it’s any different than any other writing 😀
Jeepers! (I know nobody says that anymore, but I still do) That’s such a mysterious title! I LOVE it 😉
@writerlexi1216 Ayyy, thanks! The current fanfic I’m writing is for Artemis Fowl. I think fanfic gets a bad rap, too. Everyone automatically thinks it’s just cheesy and bad.
(Don’t worry, my mom says it XD) I’m considering ‘The Fantastical Musings of Kadotake-san’ now. If you have any blog ideas, I’m open! I’d just prefer to use my Japanese pen…[Read more]
Blog name ideas*
NEAT! *reminds self to buy Artemis Fowl books because they sound amazing* I know, right? Fanfics don’t necessarily mean they’re cheesy/written badly. *sigh* I should write fan fiction sometime…
Ahaha, good to know I’m not the only one 😉 Nice name idea!! It sounds very unique!! Hmm, I’m not sure if I can think up any names that sound better,…[Read more]
@writerlexi1216 Yesss, buy them! They are a m a z i n g. If you want, once it’s done, I can share my fanfic with you? :3
Thanks! 😀 Anything fantasy or writing related if you think of anything!
@scripter-of-kingdoms
Yay! I may look into it! I’m always happy to get new book recommendations, because good ones are hard to find, y’know? Yesssss x 1,000!!! As long as you feel comfortable sharing, I’d love to read it!
Got it! If anything comes to mind, I’ll let you know 😉
YESSS GRACE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if/when it goes live, lemme know ’cause I’m totally gonna have to be one of your first followers!!!!!! <33