-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s sad when the characters we love die. 😭 😭 *sobs for eternity* But sometimes it’s just gotta happen.Â
like when Genie dies in Into the Lamp. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, I feel ya, girl.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks!! 🙂 Haha, you’re doing great!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oooh, that’s really cool how you do character profiles!!!!!!!!!!! I usually just have my characters answers questions ask to them. I’m gonna try your method out sometime.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Reuben dies????!!!!!!!😮 *sobbing hysterically*😭
Thank you!!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That’s awesome that you’ve done 5 character profiles!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Lol, it’s alright. 🙂 I wrote around 461 words. (I can’t remember exactly where I started at so it could be more.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
No worries, girl!!!!!! I’m doing okay. I’m editing Into the Lamp currently and have suddenly realized some of my “emotional scenes” were really cringey. But hopefully they’re a bit better now. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lastingÂ
yep, but we love you anyways, fictional people -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting YESSS!!!!!!! SOOOOO true!!!! What would we do without our fictional characters?
Probably have more sanity…just saying. XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting YESSS!!!!!!! You say it, girl!!!!! And to our fictional characters.Â
’cause I just kinda had to XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting LOL! SAME!!! XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Haha, character profiles are a lot of fun!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
what’s up @devastate-lasting
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hi!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome!!!!! 🙂 Thanks for joining in, Is!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty! I guess I’m ready to get a bit of writing done.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Thanks!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Eeep, so far, I’ve written 66 words. *nervous smile*
- Load More
