@bluejay
Active 7 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1622
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g My sister is a lot better. Thanks so much for asking!
*tackles you in a bear hug* You have no idea how much I needed this today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
And @catwing…that poem is just beautiful. *hugs you too* -
Snapper replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42
First order of business.
I love your tag.
It’s awesome.
Second order of business.
I love Star Wars and Mandalor! Mandalor is awesome. *nods* I want their armor.
Someone probably already asked this, but sci-fi? What’s your novel about? I write sci-fi as well, currently working on the second novel of a sci-fi trilogy.
Book…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I must make one, now that I hath returned.
Mawwage is what bwings
Us togevva today. That
bwessed awwangment. -
Daeus replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Yeah, that’s fine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara
It makes Dragon Snapper very late. 😛
*tightens jacket*
Yes.
I am the Pendragon. *nods* -
Snapper replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Well, it is a ‘story’ idea isn’t it? *shrugs* I think you could probably post it here. @daeus or @aratrea would probably know more about that, but I don’t think they’ll be mean about where a certain topic is placed.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @emily @catwing @rolena-hatfield
Hey, guys!
Sooooooo. Lately, I’ve been really struggling with…life. The day to day routine is extremely hard for me right now. Sometimes I just wonder what the purpose of it all is. Don’t get me wrong; I know deep down that God has a plan for my life, but it’s difficult to see it in every…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oooo, nice!
-
Joy and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree :O *bows* Tell us your secrets, NaNo warrior.
-
Joy replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Sounds pretty cool! What program (i.e. Blender, etc.) do you use for your animation?
I’ve never seen Moana, but I really like your idea! Science fiction is awesome. -
Leumeister replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I do 3D computer animation. And I’d like to do LEGO stop-motion as well and have before but in very short bursts. In 3D animation you can set a pose on one frame, put another pose on another frame further apart, and the character will move its pose to that frame, whereas with stop-motion you have to do it one frame at a time.
Anyway, my…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel @lady-iliara Spirit, I remember trailers of it, but I haven’t seen it. But I think it’s on Netflix, so we can.
-
Joy and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yes! 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Thanks. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’m not a huge fan of fairy tales and fantasy. STILL, those pictures melted my heart! I love how… what’s the word… “innocent?” it looks. Thanks for sharing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara *Gasps* Spirit!! Yes, I have watched it! While I’m not a crazy horse-lover, I think it’s very sweet, and tear-jerking. And I also love the music!
@Anybody reading this who likes horses – Find Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron and watch it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Short! It took me a while to get it. Good one!!
@lady-iliara Does it have anything to do with the Knights at the Round Table, Camelot or the Holy Grail?
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths I love that one with the fairies!
@leumeister I like your animation poem! I can tell just by reading it that you really love animating 🙂
@catwing *Leaps into bomb of feathers* Wheeeeee! :3 :3 - Load More
