@bluejay
Active 7 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1622
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I’m only a Toothless sized dragon. 😛
@ck4always Butterflies!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always *arches brow and pretends to be very evil overlordish*
A dragon is never late. She arrives precisely when she means to. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *falls over*
Yes..yes…I’ve returned. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hey, when Gondor calls for aid…*shrugs*

I’m writing then I’ll probably edit because I’m getting way too behind in that for safety. But I really don’t want to so I might end up planning and brainstorming… We’ll see, once I finish this scene.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily
@winter-rose
@ck4always
I have arrived. -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @kate-flournoy I beg to differ.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper personality types are more useful than grammar.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy But I’m supposed to be studying grammar, not personality types! You have infiltrated me!
-
Joy replied to the topic Poem Snippets by Iliara in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara That’s beautiful! It sounds like something one would hear in a Disney song
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re doing grammar class, learning about infinitives. You go to write INF, but end up writing ENFP instead. *facepalm*
@Dragon-Snapper that sound is the sound of my invisible evil laughter.
-
Snapper and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re doing grammar class, learning about infinitives. You go to write INF, but end up writing ENFP instead. *facepalm*
@kate-flournoy You are infiltrating grammar class. -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks so much, @daughteroftheking! I do love that verse. 😉
-
The Happy Bookaholic replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
It must be really cool to have horses!!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
No more rhymes now, I
Mean it! Anybody want
A peanut? Haha! -
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong SOOOOOOOOO RELATABLE!!!! lololololololololol
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Poem Snippets by Iliara in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Oh! I love it! Greta job. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Fezzik, are there rocks
Ahead? If there are, we’ll be
Dead. Stop rhyming! Gah! -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Genius! 😀
Never mess with a
Sicilian when death is
On the line! Haha-! -
Ingrid replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey, @dekreel! I decided to try one out. 🙂
Be strong, bravest one.
Now turn your face to the place
Where a light shines through. - Load More
