@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
How’s it going? Any updates?
-
hybridlore posted an update 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@theshadow
Hey! How are you doing? I haven’t heard from you in a bit! -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey I can tell you’re improving! They’re really cute. I love the girl’s hair.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
how dare you.
Actually that sounds fun. How do you make tortillas? Is it anything like making lefse?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle fair enough
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle It was never specified. You can make something up.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Dante
“I, uh…” He unwrapped the old and looked at his stitches. Sure enough, one was torn open. He used the wadded up old bandage to stop the bleeding, and took the new bandages from Leo. “How long was I asleep, Rory?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
There’s a roll of fresh bandages in my bag
Don’t ask where he got that. Snatched them from the hospital at some point or something idk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
The ghosts of lunches past.
hehe gross
Dante
They ate for a bit in silence. Dante finished his sandwich, and was surprised to find that he was full. That was not something that he experienced very often. He sat back and sipped contentedly on his tea, almost wanting to doze off again. Instead, he sat up after a bit,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I do not know what that is
Girl. Your education has failed you. Go read some P.G. Woodhouse books, they’re hilarious.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Read Woodhouse.
I do not know what that is
I like several of those. Also the Peanut Butter and Jelly cracks me up because that’s pretty much every influential couple in my life.
-Character who always has some kind of mask up X the person who always sees straight through them
-Loud, small, fearless, chaos…
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-Aggressive and/ or bitter character X their external conscience/ the one person who gives them hope for humanity
-Character who always has some kind of mask up X the person who always sees straight through them
-Loud, small, fearless, chaos gremlin character X Tall, quiet, accidentally intimidating character
Can’t think of v…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper lemme think about it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Dante
“Don’t have money.” Dante shrugged. That wasn’t the only reason, but he didn’t feel the need to explain himself.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Cool! Those don’t seem too specific to your characters so I can choose what works.
“Why do I miss him so much?” and when she came back, guilty, he was like “Weird, I felt the same way!”
This fits the situation I’m writing. Could work as a plot device for something. *Snatches it*
…
I’ll tag some of the recently active people to see i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey anyone, I need interesting romantic couple ideas/tropes! I’m writing something that features a bunch of couples for plot reasons (almost every character interaction takes place in a group because of the setting), and I want to have as many interesting dynamics as possible, but my brain’s not working right now.
It’s supposed to be a very fanci…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
*suspicious squint* …Uh-huh.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s blood, Hannah.
Heeeyyy, don’t look at me like that
I just had very saucy tomato and cheese pizza, and I’m still hungry, so it was the first thing on my mind. So there
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
“I can try making it but I’m better at dove noises. City ducks make rough noises and they’re always tryin’ to talk over each other, so they get loud. L-Listen.”
Lucy pointed at one of the ducks. When it quacked, she made a similar sound, but scratchier and sharper. She was instantly aware of how weird she seemed, but tried to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Dante
The phrase “human ketchup” kept repeating in Dante’s mind. He looked down at his wound with a confused expression. “I’m… not human though.”
- Load More

@hybridlore Hello! Sorry I didn’t reply, I’ve been super busy recently. Thank you for reaching out! I’m doing okay, life is getting kind of stressful with all of the scholarships I need to apply to for college. How are you?
It’s okay! I was wondering if you were still around!
Oh yeah, that makes sense! Are you graduating this year? Do you know what kind of degree you’re trying to get?
I’m doing alright! The last few months my anxiety has been higher but thankfully I think I’m starting to get better… We have been getting sick a lot so not much else is going on, besid…[Read more]
Yes, I’ll be graduating in May. It’s so weird thinking about how I won’t be at my high school anymore lol. I want to go into agriculture (probably a general degree) but the college I wanted to go to that offered it put me on its waitlist.
I’m glad your anxiety is getting better, that’s really good! I’ll pray for you that it keeps getting bet…[Read more]
Oh, cool! I’m sorry. 😞 Hopefully you’ll be able to find a different way (or get in) soon!
Thank you!! Yeah, I know 😅 It is pretty bad this year.
The recital is for orchestra! Oh, that’s cool! Anything major, or just small changes? You’re still working on the same one, right?
Fun!! Is it a good play?
It’s okay, and thank you. I’m hoping there will be an opening or something.
Oh cool, your in an orchestra? What instrument do you play?
I’m still working on the same story, and the changes are pretty major, mostly to the plot and characters.
It’s an okay play. We’re doing Radium Girls, and to be honest I would’ve preferred doing a different play…[Read more]
Sorry I never got back to you on this! How are you?
I play the violin, and I have actually not been working on the sequel! The last few months I’ve kind of been taking a break from writing. I’m hoping to start working on something again soon, but I’m just waiting for the right time and also not sure if I will go back to TCOH or start a new story…[Read more]
That’s okay! I’m doing better now that I’m on spring break lol. How are you doing? You said you had a recital last time, so how did that go?
Ohh, right, you did mention once that you play violin. That’s so cool!
Ah, well it’s good you’re taking the time to wait for the right moment. Have you been thinking about ideas for a new story lately, or…[Read more]
That’s good!! The recital went fine! I’m actually already working on the next music, which I like a lot more!
I’m doing alright! My OCD has been worse the past few weeks, but thankfully it seems to be getting better. How are you doing with your thoughts?
I have had another idea, but I haven’t developed it much!
Yes, I get that! Sometimes it’s ju…[Read more]
Yay, I’m glad your recital went well, and I hope the next one goes well too!
Glad to hear your OCD is getting better, I’ll pray for you that it keeps going that way.
I’m doing alright with my thoughts. The past couple of weeks I was in a pretty bad patch, but through that I’ve been able to learn more about myself and others. I recently read Me…[Read more]