@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Mel
“Not if I kick you first!” Melissa yelled back. She stepped assertively in front of her new friend, which was made less intimidating by the fact that she was almost a head shorter than Lucy. She glanced at the food. She was hungry, but there was no way she was going to let this strange girl tell her what to do.
The horned girl…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
It’s so cringe
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
And she had horns
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh no you don’t know the original version. She used to be an assassin and she had a tail and could turn invisible.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can’t remember Felicity being much different from what she is now
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Guys I just found the old roleplay journal where my character Felicity was first invented, and reading my old stuff is… interesting, to say the least.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I liked this. Bumping it to the front to I remember to archive it later.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Perfect.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Boom
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
The “Sanctuary” thing creeps me out, and is also weird because while I haven’t been very active on the site, there’s nothing on there that says that or Outer Court. I did log out and checked the home page and yeah…weird. I also have no idea what this is supposed to mean:
They’re probably still figuring things out because they’re so new – wou…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
You need to make your pfp green
-
whaley's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
We on KP once had a heated debate about what color the number 7 is. It was civil, but everyone had strong opinions. (It’s still gold and sparkly).
It’s greeeeeeeen
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Do whatever you want with this, please
Lucille
Lucy held Mel’s head free of the thorns by her collar. She managed to pull Mel’s hair out of the thorns without hurting her, then pulled with all of her might.
Mel tore loose. The two of them fell, rolling down a slope in the path. Thick, cascading flowers shifted in their wake, the pat…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That would be lovely. Please go ahead.
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
That’s weird. It almost sounds like they want your writing to be an idol.
😂 I’d chalk it up to them wanting to create a God-fearing atmosphere on an online forum. Imo it overshoots the mark, but that’s just my opinion. They have good intentions.
We on KP once had a heated debate about what color the number 7 is. It was civil, but e…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I feel like I have done something similar to this before.
Not surprised
not sure where we’re going with this
Me neither. Do you mind if I make up some crazy fairy shenanigans?
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae
I’m not part of SSC so I can’t comment on this very much. I’ve looked at the website and there isn’t a whole lot of information – I can’t access their statement of faith or the community guidelines. It seems like you have to be in it to really know about it.
I will say that I don’t support people who heavily use AI, and I do prefer…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
not sure where we’re going with this
Mel
“Oh. Yeah, they do.” Impulsively, Mel leaned forward to smell one of the larger roses. As she got close, its petals suddenly closed and it pulled back, disappearing in the leaves. Mel yelped in surprise and fell back. Thorns snagged her clothes and hair from behind and she struggled for a…[Read more]
- Load More
