@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Yayy thank you <3 I really need pestering.
I don’t have any word count goals. I just need to write 30min a day. Except maybe Sunday. I’ll keep Sunday optional. And writing for role plays doesn’t count. Also, I’ll share some snippets when I finish things. Probably not so much of Paper Stars, but definitely some Inky scenes. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
As someone who is very invested in your projects, you don’t have to ask twice. I would love to pester you about Inky world and Paper Stars. I need them to exist. I mean, technically they don’t have to exist, but I would be excited if they did.
-
Loopy started the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I have a new goal for myself to try writing for half an hour every day. I want to work on my projects but it is very hard to find the motivation to do so. I am not at all a disciplined person with my time and it is very hard to do something that I want to do when there’s no external pressure from anybody else.
So, I was wondering if anyone on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Dante
“Huh.” Dante scooted closer on the couch, and listened curiously as they continued.
I probably won’t rp much, so feel free to skip my turns
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
That’s so exciting!!!! I hope you guys have a great time!
I’m sorry for all the sad feelings about it though. (And for having to be at school so early. That sounds awful.)
That is amazing, what God’s been showing you, though! That sounds like such a comfort! I’ll be praying for everything to go well! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
Of course! Hopefully the surgery will go well and the doctors will be able to figure out the best treatment. I’ll be praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
@hyrbridlore @everyone
Thanks for checking in! <3 I was gonna post an update a couple days ago but forgot 😝
Ok so, she had an appointment/meeting with the doctors on Thursday, and there they decided that the next course of action is surgery. I don’t think this is removal of the tumor, it’s just to check her lymph nodes and make sure the can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy slowly let go of the vine and walked a few paces, studying the way forward.
Ahead of them was a narrow path with arches over it – an overgrown arbor. Yellow roses and leaves grew so thick that the wood beams were almost completely hidden, like furniture draped in a golden blanket. The leaves fluttered in the breeze,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Dante
Dante understood about the first five words of the conversation, before getting completely lost. He didn’t know what they were talking about, or why they suddenly decided to read a book together. The scene of the two together, hunched over the book, reminded Dante of when he was first taught to read. The memory…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Taken?” Mel half slid, half climbed down the vine, her feet landing in a puddle at the bottom. “Taken by who?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Yep. See near bottom of page 52
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“Speaking of, I’m starved.”
The wall ended. Lucy found one of the vines tangled on the top, a thick silver tendril, and hacked at it with her hatchet. One end of it fell to the ground, and she slid down it like a drainpipe.
She looked up at Mel, holding the vine steady. “So you didn’t get taken?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“I came through a door in my great aunt’s cabinet. I just need to find my door again…” She stopped walking for a moment and looked out over the maze, the reality of her situation seeming to sink in a bit. “… I hope I’m not too late for dinner.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“Outer fields.” Lucy stopped to help Mel over an extra large mound of vines. “Do you know how to get back to Colorado?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Yes, but it was kinda on purpose. I like not knowing where I am.”
In all directions, the maze spiraled out, disappearing into the grey haze. It was quiet, save for a soft breeze and the ducks splashing down below. Mel waved goodbye to them. Then she stood up and followed Lucille, focusing hard on her balance.
“You’re a good…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“…That way.” Lucy pointed. She stood up and began awkwardly walking along the top of the wall, arms and jacket winging out. “Are you lost too?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Where are we going?”
Mel joined her, climbing quickly and easily. She was happy the vines here didn’t try to grab her. Soon, they reached the top. Mel straddled the wall and looked at her companion expectantly. -
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
3 pm central works great for me any day. Even if I have work, I’ll be done by then.
- Load More
