@audrey-caylin
Active 8 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 323
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @catwing @daeus @epicaddie2 Me and my headphones are going to force Dragon Snapper to write this terrible chapter.
Who’s with me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn homeschoolers are awesome 😀 I’m INFP too! I think there’s quite a lot of INFPs on here.
-
Snapper started the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Heya Kapeefers!
I needeth opinions.
After various consideration, I’ve come across the conclusion that perhaps some sci-fi and fantasy names are a bit to…crazy.
I mean, the most famous names in fiction are Harry and Luke and Frodo and Bilbo. None of which are overly complicated or hard to pronounce.
So what about you? What do you think is…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I do! 😆 @livylynn
So where do you live?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Kina Lamb and
Sage G are now friends 9 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus yikes… okay. I’ll see what I can do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper the Chosen Kate… hm. *frowns* Yeah, I’m not sure that rolls too well either. XD
-
Rolena Hatfield and
Destiny are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper posted an update 9 years ago
@f5a8c3e92 Ooh, is your Cover Image the Master Sword? You like Zelda? 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing No! No! *facepalm*
Here. If I must be Chosen Kid, then there’s also Chosen King and Chosen Kate. The Three Chosen ‘K’s. XD
But I’ll go by Chosen One.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*bites nails* At this point I think I can make it. I guess we’ll see when the time comes but I really want to be there so maybe I can bend a few things to make room for it if I have to.
What time is it, again? @Daeus -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus okey dokey. 🙂
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea *is pleased*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea You forgot to tag me again 😭
-
The Impossible Girl replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*continues clicking random things and gazing at the green in wonder*
-
The Impossible Girl changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Yes, it’s been really helpful for me. I have two notebooks, one for random ideas/plots/characters, whatever. and I have another which is basically the same thing but all related to my current novel. I also include my research and character pics, sketches and random things in that notebook.
@that_writer_girl_99 bye!!
I’m signing off…[Read more] -
Jane Maree posted an update 9 years ago
@aratrea So I just signed up for the Spec Fic panel and the confirmation emails actually say ‘August’ instead of ‘October’ and also the header for ‘Gillian Bronte Adams’ on the actual page thing isn’t formatted the same as for Kara and Kate.
But aside from that–EEK I CAN’T WAIT.-
I can’t figure out why it keeps doing that to Adams’ name. :'( Keep thinking I’ve fixed it and then it pops up again. xD I’ll take a look at it. And thanks for the August/October catch!
-
Haha okay cool. You’re welcome. 😛
-
@aratrea I got the link for the panel, but the time seems a little off. It says it’ll be live in 47 hours, but that’s two days away, rather than one day away (which is what the header date says). Which is correct?
-
Thanks for the catch. It should be 23 hours; I’ve fixed that.
-
-
- Load More
