@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Hold on, I think everyone (at least the active people) needs to agree to move to the next day first. There are people role playing inside where there’s light, but no not during day yet.
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c
Is it alright with everyone if we move on to the next day?
I think we could fudge the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m assuming your story is at least the normal level of serious. Like, it might be funny at times, but it’s not a comedy as the whole point, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome! Honestly, your original art style wasn’t THAT bad, but I’m assuming Roblox-y characters wasn’t the original intent of your story, so the new one does serve to humanize them and make them more believable in a serious story.
That’s kinda weird and made more sense in my head, but ehh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Awesome cover! And Ellette is right–most drawing programs I know allow you to add a picture to your canvas and trace over it. I’ve done it lots of times.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka That whole “where does Dante go?” discussion was very amusing to read.
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I do like your art style. Is this a character from one of your WIPs?
Thanks!
Not yet, but I would love to turn it into a story. Maybe some sort of dark fairytale/ redwall kind of thing. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. No solid ideas, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr I love the improvement! Those look so good! I love how you see all three distinct personalities in their faces even though they’re all smiling
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr wowww that’s such an improvement! They look great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh that is a pretty font!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Benny and Brea (the library)
Benny cocked his head to one side, then shook it, ears flapping.
“That’s just Benny,” Brea said, glancing up slightly from her work. “He’s mostly harmless. I was told this school had plenty of odd things and that he wouldn’t be a problem, but if he bothers you, that’s fine. I can s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle Thanks! I was trying to show how weird it was that the green that I was using was actually orange on the color wheel, lol

I haven’t finished the background yet. And yes, it’s a sheep in wolf’s clothing :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They might. In book 2, some characters will be travelling and will have to hunt for some food. Since deer is off the menu, hares, or other rabbit-like animals, will be a source of food to them.
Ahh, makes sense. Scratch the rabbit idea then.
(This is why we can be glad there are no human-animal hybrids in the real world)
lol yeah…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, ideas!
- Arctic: This is cliche, but bears (with grizzly, polar, and black variants) would be cool. Or a semi-aquatic, fisherman race of seals.
- Asia: Red pandas, turtles, Asian elephants, or the flying dragon lizard might be cool.
- Oceans: This is gonna be hard if you want your creatures to retain some form of humanity.…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have a tiny one of those. You’re right, they’re good for basic poses, but mine at least is nowhere near the amount of flexibility for the poses I have my characters in much of the time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint what regions of the world are you missing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
thanks! yeah I think I took that picture with my tablet camera, and my tablet is huge so it’s hard to stabilize.
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
lol t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Colors make absolutely no sense

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Benny is a fun character! Did Lois draw him?
Thanks!
No, actually, Lois doesn’t really do any cartoons. Brea drew him when she was a bit younger
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hopefully that’s a good thing….. 😅
There’s a bunch of E’s and double letters. That’s all I meant lol
- Load More
