@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Does the hunger games thingy count as fan fiction though?
Also don’t worry about role playing. Take all the time you need. I’m kinda busy rn too. (Finally got a job yayyyyyyy)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well I think it’s great so far, so yep, you did your job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
ohhhh.
By Draft 4 pretty much everything is solidified, right?
And I don’t mean “don’t make them die through the entire story,” just “don’t kill them this early in the book without a good replacement.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Speaking of which, I don’t put swearing in my animations….lol. That’s not what I meant.
It was the animation style and the characters that made my dad think of me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm. We’ll have to see.
What draft is this? If this is a first or second draft I could forgive you for killing them off and yeeting us into some random’s POV, cause it’s still rough and maybe you just figured out that killing them works for the story. But if it’s the final draft, almost ready for publishing, and you did that, I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I read the section! Good to have the characters remember past events.
Also, I agree with Linus, I think they’re gonna live (or at least Leon and Julian will, Aelic could die or he could live); it seems a little early to kill these characters off, especially since you’ve provided no real replacement protagonists.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle not yet!! I just happened to see Linus’s reply while I was going through my emails. I’m doing animation work right now, but my “work” computer and my normal computer have the same email. I’ll read it when I’m on my other computer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s what I thought, it sounds like a girl’s name.
also that meme is peak humor lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
completely off topic but Bastille is an awesome name for a character. It sounds like a female name, but I guess it could be for a guy too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle great job on this section!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know you’re not here much but……
Remember this conversation?
Me: I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
You:
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Eddie
Ed trotted over to Sebastian, then stood in front of him, hands on hips.
“You owe Ellie and I for dog food.”
Ellie
The soft grass and warm sun made Ellie feel a bit sleepy. She watched Eddie and Seb from under drooping eyelids, and picked at the grass next to her with one hand. After a bit, she laid…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhh! That makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
coming back to answer the other questions!
i know I’ve been doing this a lot but it is super fun to be all three characters and figure out how they’d answer.
Like I wonder if either Huntress or Scout have gone hunting, or maybe they have family issues. Hey, have either of you killed someone?
Scout: Family issues, hah!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon whoa!!! That’s awesome!
Where’s he or she going? Who’s running after them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Well… like a person you are close to! Someone that you can count on.
“Ah… then no. I know a lot of people I enjoy being around, though.”
Would anyone say you are a good person?
“A few stubbornly stick to that idea, yes. Despite me constantly proving them wrong.”
In this case, yes. You know who the killer is.
“I, well… I’d a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Do you have any family or friends?
Dante: “Depends on what you mean by ‘friend’.”
Are you described as a villain or a hero (or just a good or a bad person)?
“Depends on who you ask. Villain, probably.”
How would you react to these different scenarios:
Your friend was killed
“Oh, wow. That’s a dark question. Mourn and move on, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
That looks so cool! I love the perspective
- Load More
